ITV 1 HD Missing off freesat?

What was the one you sent me then? I liked that one. Pity I let it go. Anyway, it doesnt matter. It works, thats the main thing. Its hardly got used on this trip (Thank God) :D
It was a Humax HB-1000s Freesat box(y)
Freesat boxes cost more than ordinary satellite boxes, if channel numbering isn't important to you then you don't need to pay the extra, I use a twin tuner Linux Enigma2 box as well as a Freesat in the van, I use that to pick up other satellites if I can't get Astra 28.2E, too complicated though unless you have too much time on your hands like me🤣🤣

It was a Humax HB-1000s Freesat box(y)
Freesat boxes cost more than ordinary satellite boxes, if channel numbering isn't important to you then you don't need to pay the extra, I use a twin tuner Linux Enigma2 box as well as a Freesat in the van, I use that to pick up other satellites if I can't get Astra 28.2E, too complicated though unless you have too much time on your hands like me🤣🤣

Still kicking myself over letting that one go. The joys of selling your van in 24 hours I guess. At least the old fella that bought it is now getting some use out of it. It was a cracking system the old Camos with that box. Way better than the massive sail I now have on the roof which this time of year high up staring at the Atlantic is best kept down!

Back