It's taken about two years but here goes..........

Stunning van and I love the purple. Personally, I wouldn't mess with it but if you can't live with it, just pop a fleece throw/blanket over it for a triple win. It'll cover the purple, keep the furnishings clean and protected from the pooch and it's an extra blanket for the bed on really cold nights.
Wishing you lots of happy adventures :)

just pop a fleece throw/blanket over it

So that got me thinking about throws, covers and protecting the upholstery from the dog and me. I've just been looking at seat covers on a few sites. Has anyone got any recommendations for getting tailored seat covers for the Boxer? Thanks in advance :)

It's here........ :) :D:):D

1590523573078.png

If you enjoy yours, as much as I enjoy mine, your onto a winner.
Oh! And don’t for one minute think it’s finished. Solar panels, lpg, extra USB’s. There’s always something else to spend your money on.😬
Lpg is already fitted 👍, I see that now. You can put that money towards more batteries, lol.

If you enjoy yours, as much as I enjoy mine, your onto a winner.
Oh! And don’t for one minute think it’s finished. Solar panels, lpg, extra USB’s. There’s always something else to spend your money on.😬
Lpg is already fitted 👍, I see that now. You can put that money towards more batteries, lol.
Oh yes, already spent hundreds in my head. Upgraded & 2nd Leisure battery are on the list. (y)

if I ever find a lady to join me on my travels, I'll just have to get something bigger. ;)
Surgery is a bit extreme 😉😅😅
Lovely looking van, we have a loose fitted throw where our dogs sleep, 18yrs and four dogs later and the upholstery is still good

Surgery is a bit extreme 😉😅😅
Lovely looking van, we have a loose fitted throw where our dogs sleep, 18yrs and four dogs later and the upholstery is still good
LOL..... Yeah, I've been looking at throws etc. So many things to spend money on......

The looks great 🚙, so apart from Kingham are there any other PCV with the fixed french bed layout maybe you looked at?

Last edited:
The looks great 🚙, so apart from Kingham are there any other PCV with the fixed french bed layout made you looked at?

Erm yes, I looked at the Autotrail Altos, the Globecar Campscout & Familyscout and the Rapido V56's. I also considered quite a few coachbuilts with french beds as well. I've been watching the eBay & Autotrader motorhome pages for the last 2 years at least and looked at nearly everything I could afford and quite a few I couldn't, lol. The Kingham kept winning for me overall though. :)

Last edited:
The looks great 🚙, so apart from Kingham are there any other PCV with the fixed french bed layout maybe you looked at?

As ERR says, There is the Alto, this is a Autocruise, now called a Swift Select 164 I believe, never liked that much, and Globecar used to make one Campscout FR IIRC. Devon also made one on the Merc base, this had a 'double' bed 3'6" wide!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back