Is this what we are about?

virgil said:
Not illegal at all! Some cars are able to use the indicator stalk to, once the engine is stopped, illuminate sidelights on one side (O/S) of the car only!
my beetle did this via tha indicator stalk,either side would work :)

***** said:
Sam, how was Corwen?:confused:
hi ***** corwen was spot on cheers,we stayed fri & sat night,we just got home.iv got a really poorly head cause too much ale last night......but really cool spot no one bothered us at all,thanks for all the info you gave me on location x x x

Pubs

sammclouis said:
hi ***** corwen was spot on cheers,we stayed fri & sat night,we just got home.iv got a really poorly head cause too much ale last night......but really cool spot no one bothered us at all,thanks for all the info you gave me on location x x x
Pleased u had a good time. What R the pubs like at night as we have only been in them at lunch time

***** said:
Pleased u had a good time. What R the pubs like at night as we have only been in them at lunch time
PUBS WERE FANTASTIC:D :D :D ,we got on well with the locals,a couple of young lads were well oiled & were a bit of a pain but thats normal where ever you go these days,we also met some yorkshire people....SAY NO MORE!! we will definately go again,the only thing is some1 had emptied their toilet in the corner of the carpark,gross :mad:

Yuk

sammclouis said:
PUBS WERE FANTASTIC:D :D :D ,we got on well with the locals,a couple of young lads were well oiled & were a bit of a pain but thats normal where ever you go these days,we also met some yorkshire people....SAY NO MORE!! we will definately go again,the only thing is some1 had emptied their toilet in the corner of the carpark,gross :mad:
Yuk to the toilet thing.:eek: Total disregard for others :eek: as toilets r in the car park.
Regarding pubs, we usually use the Grouse at Carrog. Good food etc.:cool:

***** said:
Yuk to the toilet thing.:eek: Total disregard for others :eek: as toilets r in the car park.
Regarding pubs, we usually use the Grouse at Carrog. Good food etc.:cool:
yes the facilities were good in corwen,so no excuse really,regarding the grouse in carrog well thats on my list of things to do,cant wait to explore some more,roll on the weekend ha ha :D

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back