Is it worth becoming a Full Member?

Handel10

I know I am tempting fate here but.....

Is it worth becoming a Full Member?
Do you feel that you get good value for the 39p per week?
Have you saved money on your insurance from AIB?
Have you used the discount from GAS IT or Johns Cross?
Do you feel happier supporting the the community and helping pay the running costs?
Are you happy with the support you get from me?

Please only respond if you are a Full Member.

And please try and keep this thread serious, there is a place for banter and comedy. (this is not it)
Any posts that are off topic and do not directly relate to the questions above will be deleted without notice.
Very happy being a full member lots of info and tips. Not used the pois yet while on the road but do check them regularly when planning trips (when allowed)

big al

As far as I'm concerned it's the best place to get information about anything to do with motorhomeing if you have a problem post it on here I can almost guarantee you will get the answer to your questions you ask about value for money being a full member in my case I'm paying for the knowledge of all the members thank you all.

Peter51

Wild camping membership has been a complete gift to me, first of all the website was of great help to give me the knowledge (and the confidence) to use the POI's.
From then it led me on to enjoying meets. I have found the meetings very helpful for advice and ideas etc etc.
Worth every penny.

trixie88

an absolutely brilliant forum....OF COURSE IT WORTH FULL MEMBERSHIP...........MANY THANKS to phil and all helpers and members......as others have said this is a community of friendly folk

campergramps

Just joined as our camper van is arriving on the 12th April. Very happy to pay the subs here. Having been on other motorhome sites this one and motorhomer are definitely the best. Less negativity on here too. Oh and the Brummy Phil seems like a grand fellow as oft seen on youtube. Keep up the good works Phil.

Dave Preston

I've been a member for years and promote it whenever I can, and being on some big MoHo Facebook groups that is frequent.
I have been asked, and cannot remember or find, what you get for registering and what you get extra for membership?