Is it worth becoming a Full Member?

As far as I'm concerned it's the best place to get information about anything to do with motorhomeing if you have a problem post it on here I can almost guarantee you will get the answer to your questions you ask about value for money being a full member in my case I'm paying for the knowledge of all the members thank you all.

Wild camping membership has been a complete gift to me, first of all the website was of great help to give me the knowledge (and the confidence) to use the POI's.
From then it led me on to enjoying meets. I have found the meetings very helpful for advice and ideas etc etc.
Worth every penny.

an absolutely brilliant forum....OF COURSE IT WORTH FULL MEMBERSHIP...........MANY THANKS to phil and all helpers and members......as others have said this is a community of friendly folk

Just joined as our camper van is arriving on the 12th April. Very happy to pay the subs here. Having been on other motorhome sites this one and motorhomer are definitely the best. Less negativity on here too. Oh and the Brummy Phil seems like a grand fellow as oft seen on youtube. Keep up the good works Phil.

I've been a member for years and promote it whenever I can, and being on some big MoHo Facebook groups that is frequent.
I have been asked, and cannot remember or find, what you get for registering and what you get extra for membership?

Hi All. Not sure if this is the correct forum. Been a member for years only posted a few times before. BUT there is mention of Motorhomer as a "linked" club. If that is true are the login the same? If not how much is it to join? There appears to be many mentions of the club being fun to be with. But a little light on the cost.
If not here then where can i find the cost of joining? Apologies if this looks like a highjack of a forum.
BTW I enjoy reading the jokes (really helpful during C19), the help pages and most of all the POIs. Saved the cost of memebership many times over. I have added one POI in Crook many years ago.

Hi All. Not sure if this is the correct forum. Been a member for years only posted a few times before. BUT there is mention of Motorhomer as a "linked" club. If that is true are the login the same? If not how much is it to join? There appears to be many mentions of the club being fun to be with. But a little light on the cost.
If not here then where can i find the cost of joining? Apologies if this looks like a highjack of a forum.
BTW I enjoy reading the jokes (really helpful during C19), the help pages and most of all the POIs. Saved the cost of memebership many times over. I have added one POI in Crook many years ago.
Hello,

It won't cost you anything to be a Full Member of Motorhomer as you are a Full Member here. All you need to do is to register for an account on Motorhomer using the same email address as you use here and within ten minutes you will be upgraded.

Phil

A great site,,we have Used it once on a journey to scotland but its the help you get from reading the forums or if your electrics down some one will will have a rough idea.our toilet broke and i got detailed help to fix it,then a mate who lived on a caravans toilet broke,i was straight around,sourced a aprt and fixed it.........problem with the diesel engine,freind in france on the forum helped fix it over the phone.....thats worth every penny,,,cmon,,,get on board,suppport the admin and stick that sticker in your window

I know I am tempting fate here but.....

Is it worth becoming a Full Member?
Do you feel that you get good value for the 39p per week?
Have you saved money on your insurance from AIB?
Have you used the discount from GAS IT or Johns Cross?
Do you feel happier supporting the the community and helping pay the running costs?
Are you happy with the support you get from me?

Please only respond if you are a Full Member.

And please try and keep this thread serious, there is a place for banter and comedy. (this is not it)
Any posts that are off topic and do not directly relate to the questions above will be deleted without notice.
I have recently had my membership automatically renewed and I had forgotten about this fee so I was a little surprised! Not complaining just didn’t realise there wasn’t a notification beforehand I now fully intend to more involved in this forum ta !

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back