Iom tt 2015

The Cat Mananan is having a mezzanine floor put in so it can carry more bikes to the TT so no high vans on her now im afraid
We are staying in Ramsey on the park as usual in the fenced of area so pop by and say Hi we run the Ramsey sprint at the TT and the Manx ,,,Trevor

Im Booked on the Manannan both ways from and to Liverpool... not sure if its a cat or not with a 3m high camper and booked at that, but its a two n three quarter hr journey, so could be a cat?

Tt

Hello is the ferry crossing limited to the size of the motor home you have

Hello is the ferry crossing limited to the size of the motor home you have

I dont know as i always assumed that the cats were for smallish vehicles and the larger boats for bigger vehicles... so with mine being just under 3mtr in height and 5.6mtr in length god knows? I hope they dont think its a vw t25 or similiar in size.. I did give them the spec.. and its on the ticket..

If you've a large vehicle, travel from Heysham on the Ben. John McPint travels from there with his American RV (and so do we with our tiddly 7.5m Kon Tiki).

Me to all booked in got a site called silly moos .. looks ok we shall see... will keep an eye out for you .... :scooter:

I've booked Kirk Micheal FC 29th - 2nd - & Silly Moo's 2nd till 7th - then heading towards Douglas, Im stopping till 16th, the missus is coming back on the 12th, so will be wilding from the 12th :banana::banana::banana:

I dont know as i always assumed that the cats were for smallish vehicles and the larger boats for bigger vehicles... so with mine being just under 3mtr in height and 5.6mtr in length god knows? I hope they dont think its a vw t25 or similiar in size.. I did give them the spec.. and its on the ticket..

Hi, you'll be ok Gary ive used the Manannan (cat) mines a little over 3m high and at 6.5m with bike strapped on the back, and at low tide had no problems.

got to admit I'm interested to see what difference the Mez will make.

Last edited:
Ramsey is the place to stay just park up on the seafront on the Mooragh Park you go to the town hall for a permit I think it's £12 for the year and you are done easy access to town centre and pubs and the course you will just need to move for the Ramsey Sprint on the 9th June, come and say Hi we run the sprint and are in the compound at the top end of the park ,,Trev
well
not long now ...will come and say hi :cool1:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back