Insurance renewal

• Thread starter Deleted member 94473
  • Start date

Deleted member 94473

Hi guys,

Relative newbie here. Just had my motorhome renewal notice from Adrian Flux.

Seems fairly competitive (including breakdown) albeit it's about the same as when I started out 2 years ago and should have 2 years no claims now.

Just wondering who everyone else approaches for an alternative quote to ensure they're not being fleeced?

I've no affinity to Adrian Flux and read they're not necessarily the best when it comes to claims but recent feedback from member experiences would be most appreciated. :)

Cheers
Gary

Have you tried AIB, you get a discount for being a member here.
Code mh15.

Safeguard with full euro breakdown included (y)

Tried all the others over the years whos prices go back up after the first years " newbie discount " so went back to Safeguard many years back and stayed with them, they`ve always given me a very competetive price :)

Another for Safeguard here. The most competitive I have come across and as Graham says above, full European cover included. No extra 'discount' needed - just a good price first time.

Hi guys,

Seems fairly competitive (including breakdown) albeit it's about the same as when I started out 2 years ago and should have 2 years no claims now.

Just wondering who everyone else approaches for an alternative quote to ensure they're not being fleeced?

I've no affinity to Adrian Flux and read they're not necessarily the best when it comes to claims but recent feedback from member experiences would be most appreciated. :)

Cheers
Gary
ive just gone to motorhomeprotext i will say no more ok.pj.

Hi guys,

Cheers
Gary
01865-818-345 just try ok.pj.

I wouldn't worry...everyone gets '15%' off!
I'm too old to worry about things :D
But I did think I was still in the members only bit.......:eek:
I got recommend a insurance firm a few weeks ago ....got told they will beat anything....they got nowhere close , just the £150 plus breakdown more than I pay now...insurance in the uk is a regional thing but it shouldn't be.
I pay £340 including eu breakdown cover for a 9 month one trip 12 month policy for a £42k chausson.

It has to be regional I suppose as it should be based on risk, it's be nice if we all paid the same but it'd never work, different ges, cars, driving offences etc.

It has to be regional I suppose as it should be based on risk, it's be nice if we all paid the same but it'd never work, different ges, cars, driving offences etc.

I've never understood the regional thing fully Kev.

If a few of my neighbours have accidents would my insurance go up Or is it based on theft?

Both Rob, and crime statistics not related to car crime, the rozzers report to the insurance companies so if you live next to a car thief, you're fecked, it even affects house prices as no ne wants to live in some areas but have to, so house rices are lower, less crime and you pay more, it's all connected.

So if I've cocked that up get admin to remove it....
My fault
You can change your own posts, no need to get admin involved (they have enough to do.)

Just go to the post aand click on edit.

Hi guys,

Cheers
Gary
try coop travel you might move quicker .ok.pj.

I treat it no different to the car.
Comparison sites, to many to name then depending on price and reviews give one my hard earned cash.
I have been with Caravan Gaurd the last 4 years as I have had a good service from them and there price has always been within £20.00 of other insurers so not worth the hassle of changing.
Always try AIB but unfortunately for me they were no cheaper than Caravan Gaurd.

Edit tab

1670154136745.png

You only get so long to edit then it gets locked in.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back