I sure is happy - New Van

herbenny

Well we didn't waste much time I know :banana: .....
but we went and viewed a van and we now have ....... wait for it ....... AUTOMATIC vw caravelle .....mechanically sound (I hope) !!! It was well in our small budget and we have some money to get some bits and pieces done. It comes with an awning, was cheap to insure 11 months Mot 3 months tax and best of all I can drive it no problem.

Cant wait to get started on it now and make it ours.........:):):)

Last edited:
Happy new van, Herbenny! Hope you have lots of lovely times ahead in it.:camper:

Marydot

1013432_10151701588293545_1341124533_n[1].jpg

Thanks Terry for all your help :D:D ...this just turned up and ticked the boxes, I think I am over the moon that I got an automatic as well.
I cant wait to get out and about in it

Last edited:
Thanks Sue......we are both happy with it and yet inside it needs lots doing to it.

Terry there is no heater in it after being spoilt in the last van with the propex heater I might consider getting one installed or will just try and make do although its not on the priority list but will be eventually as I cant cope with cold......think we need to sort the bed out first ...I nearly broke fingers on the rock and roll bed, its badly damaged and quite dangerous.
It seems daunting all the jobs to do, but still quite excited at the thought that I can now take off whenever I like ....now that I have free time.

Thanks Barrie ....will get some pics up
your turn next, I am still on the search for you xxxx

Last edited:
{cue moosic)
Herbeeeeeennnnnnnnny! and she drove the fastest milk cart in the West ..... :lol-049::rockroll:

Well done both! Get some pics up quick :) :) :)

Ooo! There's just been a huge rumble of thunder here :scared: :lol-053:

Great news. Lovely looking van too.

Thanks Mark .......its got some patches of rust that needs sorting out but nothing to awful. There are a few things on the last MOT advisory, but luckily enough a neighbour knows all there needs to know about these campers and the mechanics and has offered his help if we ever need it....

Great work. That looks like a 240v tubular greenhouse heater across the front of the seat.

That was a lovely van Terry ....great flooring too very practical for us.

Hi Herbenny

It sure looks a lovely van, we hope you have loads we mean LOADS of happy times in it.

Enjoy, have fun

Cheers

Lou & Terri

:fun::cheers:

Well done! And welcome to the small van brigade! Mine's a t4 if you've never heard me say that...ha ha :banana:

:lol-053::lol-053: we come full circle Carol tut !!!.......
Although small its the biggest thing I have ever drove......feel like I own the road :giggle::drive:

:lol-053::lol-053: we come full circle Carol tut !!!.......
Although small its the biggest thing I have ever drove......feel like I own the road :giggle::drive:

Must admit I would have something a bit bigger if I have the confidence to drive it. :wave:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back