How to Vaccinate the World

My mum when alive had terrible headaches, which turned out to be cheese chocolate, and eggs.

Mine's a weird condition Trev. I get it every 3 years for 6 weeks then it goes away again until next time. They haven't got a clue what causes it.

Not quite so easy if they are still recommending a 15min. wait after jab in case of adverse reactions. That takes up a lot of space, especially with SD.
I always had to wait 10 mins. at our surgery after the flu jab for the same reason, but not this year. It was in one door, jabbed behind a screen and out the fire exit.
So who knows?
Why don't you just listen to the recording I put up in the post? :unsure:

Its only 30 minutes out of your life and will explain quite a lot (y) :)

Otherwise you're all just jabbering on without understanding what vaccines mean, and why the covid vaccines are significantly different. :devilish:

Only excuse for not bothering to listen and learn is if you're already au fait due to your background/experience, or think you know it all regardless.

Bunch of bar room lawyers! 😜🤣😂😁😉
tried to listen to it marie....however couldnt find/bring it up/////dont know whether its me or the computer........

tried to listen to it marie....however couldnt find/bring it up/////dont know whether its me or the computer........

The links are wrong trixie. Click on the second one, the search icon. Search for how to vaccinate the world. Then click on the one with date 4th Jan.

It might be this, but I guess I might have the same problem as Marie

The links are wrong trixie. Click on the second one, the search icon. Search for how to vaccinate the world. Then click on the one with date 4th Jan.

That link looks good Steve, thing is though, I won't sign up for anything with the BBC!

thank you. it came up immediately...impressed...however it wants me to sign in/register etc.........so probably wants passwords and email address...of which i can never get correct......dunce with this machine.......cant even get into my e.mails........and am not confident signing up and registering..........thanks again

Not quite so easy if they are still recommending a 15min. wait after jab in case of adverse reactions. That takes up a lot of space, especially with SD.
I always had to wait 10 mins. at our surgery after the flu jab for the same reason, but not this year. It was in one door, jabbed behind a screen and out the fire exit.
So who knows?
It would appear the 15 min. wait in the draft plan has been dropped and the advice from the BMA now is not to drive until 15 mins. after. Think that's what they said after my flu jab as well. That will make things easier for surgeries.

Hmm. Thinking about it, you just reminded me, Jennie... (y)

Both Neil and my sister administered my immune system booster jabs at home last year after each chemo with no training whatsoever (no medical staff or community nurses available to show us how to do the first one either - or subsequently - so we were definitely self-taught!!!).

All the instructions were included with the individually sealed needles/serum.

Only reason I didn't inject myself is that I'm a proper wimp with injections!!! :sick:

I think I managed to pluck up the courage to do the very last one on my own. 😇😆😁

So, if Jennie, me, and members of my family can do it, plus the (millions?) of Type one diabetes sufferers etc., it can't be that complicated, surely? 🤔
Yes I self injected for 2 years on my original joint juice with very little training so yes not difficult but didn’t enjoy it at all.

Pre filled syringes are brilliant and if sub-cutaneous injections, very easy to give. Not great to self administer, but doable. Intra-muscular can cause more issues so have to be more careful administering them. Add that the injection needs to be drawn up in correct disease ( error made initially in Germany when wrong dose given to eight individuals!) it makes sense to give some training....also there is the issue of consent which has to be informed. This was covered by a call from surgery prior to the vaccination for my mum. But it is important to check that information has been given immediately prior to administering it. None of this should take eight weeks! Sounds like the NHS "mandatory training programme" is being insisted on for all new employees/ volunteers. Covering DBS, fire, equality, infection control, etc! Hopefully (!) common sense will prevail and non essential training can be omitted, especially after the publicity.
Programme is really interesting, Marie, I listened to a couple of the early ones and then forgot to continue. Have downloaded all now and will work my way through them.
Good explanation of mRNA vaccines on recent one.
Edit, Considering this was recorded before the end of 2020, the predictions for 2021, are very accurate.

Last edited:
Was at surgery just now so asked if they were vaccinating yet. Answer was no and we haven't heard anything yet...🙁

Never mind lack of a black hole in here, I think we're in a bit of a black hole in the real world just now. :(

Let's hope its just temporary... by that I mean the lack of movement on vaccination...

Mine's a weird condition Trev. I get it every 3 years for 6 weeks then it goes away again until next time. They haven't got a clue what causes it.
It can be psychological, i had bad hay fever all my life until I got married and that year it stopped and never came back, shock im thinking sorted it. :eek: 😂

It can be psychological, i had bad hay fever all my life until I got married and that year it stopped and never came back, shock im thinking sorted it. :eek: 😂

Definitely not psychological Trev. Sufferers have an enlarged Hypothalamus in the centre of the brain. And that is about as much as they know about it.

The pain is very real, trust me!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back