How to Vaccinate the World

TeamRienza

Listened to your podcast last night, didn’t realise it was part of a series, anyway listened to the Larry Brilliant episode and found it very interesting. I like Tim Hartford in other programmes I have heard him on. I will try and back track to the start.
Thanks for the link.

Davy

trevskoda

Definitely not psychological Trev. Sufferers have an enlarged Hypothalamus in the centre of the brain. And that is about as much as they know about it.

The pain is very real, trust me!
One i have never heard of, i shall look into it. (y)
Mind you that explains why me bungalow head will never get it as theres nothing up stairs.

mariesnowgoose

Our local super-hub for vaccination is at the Centre for Life in Newcastle.

In addition, their website has plenty of good, peer-reviewed, reliable information about everything to do with the virus.
Guess this is only of interest if you're not suffering from too much battle fatigue by now! 😜🙂

Linky:-

https://www.life.org.uk/covid19

Wooie1958

The vacination program might get a move on now that ASDA are involved which will probably kick start the other big boys to offer the service as well.

We`ve used TESCO for our flu jabs for a few years now which run like clockwork after our GP who couldn`t run a piss-up in a brewery failed miserably.

Last edited:

trevskoda

The vacination program might get a move on now that ASDA are involved which will probably kick start the other big boys to offer the service as well.

We`ve used TESCO for our flu jabs for a few years now which run like clockwork after our GP who couldn`t run a piss-up in a brewery failed miserably.
I hope there cov jab is of better quality than there food. :eek:

Fazerloz

It doesn`t say you have to go there but it will be an extra option for those that are willing.
Maybe not but i would think there will be some who will think" if I don't go there i will not get one". When for the duration of this pandemic the vulnerable have been told to avoid these places if possible.

QFour

Just hope the vaccine producers can keep up with the supply logistics. It's a massive challenge but we do seem to be doing rather well. Gov.Uk have ordered vast quantities of the vaccine. EU Countries are waiting for the Oxford vaccine because it is significantly cheaper while Germany is buying more doses of the more expensive Phizer vaccine.