How to Vaccinate the World

I mean, planned places full of staff (counters as well remember) people coming in registered to vote, and only once. In, done, out. Next!

See what you mean.

Main problem is having enough people able to actually do the vaccinations, plus enough vaccine available to go round.

Voting is merely administration and not a public health issue (although that might be debatable) - producing, transporting, storing, training and dishing out the vaccine(s) is a bit more complicated!

Last edited:
Not quite so easy if they are still recommending a 15min. wait after jab in case of adverse reactions. That takes up a lot of space, especially with SD.
I always had to wait 10 mins. at our surgery after the flu jab for the same reason, but not this year. It was in one door, jabbed behind a screen and out the fire exit.
So who knows?

Heard that bloke Hancock on the radio this morning. Apparently people volunteering as vaccinators are undergoing training in such things as terrorism awareness and fire safety inspections before they can be sent out to work!

Heard that bloke Hancock on the radio this morning. Apparently people volunteering as vaccinators are undergoing training in such things as terrorism awareness and fire safety inspections before they can be sent out to work!

This is what is making it a complete farce. No need. Also CRB checks. Why? You won't be shut in a little room by yourself, this will be big halls etc.

I do wonder if the delay in getting people ready to administer is a distraction because the vaccine isn't there to give yet anyway.

Not quite so easy if they are still recommending a 15min. wait after jab in case of adverse reactions. That takes up a lot of space, especially with SD.
I always had to wait 10 mins. at our surgery after the flu jab for the same reason, but not this year. It was in one door, jabbed behind a screen and out the fire exit.
So who knows?

It's just a queue that lets someone leave every 10 mins isn't it. Needs to just have enough columns to match however many people they can jab in 10 minutes.

I am a NHS responder Plus with a full CRB check , this morning I had a call off ST Johns ambulance asking if I would like to train to vaccinate the jab , I declined but was told hundreds had signed up , the only downside is they have to have 8 weeks training , there goes another 2 months waiting time added , why did they not start recruiting 2 months ago ? or when they found out the vaccine would be available soon

I am a NHS responder Plus with a full CRB check , this morning I had a call off ST Johns ambulance asking if I would like to train to vaccinate the jab , I declined but was told hundreds had signed up , the only downside is they have to have 8 weeks training , there goes another 2 months waiting time added , why did they not start recruiting 2 months ago ? or when they found out the vaccine would be available soon
Lack of preperation seems to be at the heart of many decisions being taken too late.

You cannot have folk all together in big halls, there must be a gap and fresh air, outside under open sided tents is best, there could be 4/5 lanes spaced out at over 2 mtrs, then a open holding zone for 15 mins for the fainters like me. 😂

Why don't you just listen to the recording I put up in the post? :unsure:

Its only 30 minutes out of your life and will explain quite a lot (y) :)

Otherwise you're all just jabbering on without understanding what vaccines mean, and why the covid vaccines are significantly different. :devilish:

Only excuse for not bothering to listen and learn is if you're already au fait due to your background/experience, or think you know it all regardless.

Bunch of bar room lawyers! 😜🤣😂😁😉

Why don't you just listen to the recording I put up in the post? :unsure:

Its only 30 minutes out of your life and will explain quite a lot (y) :)

Otherwise you're all just jabbering on without understanding what vaccines mean, and why the covid vaccines are significantly different. :devilish:

Only excuse for not bothering to listen and learn is if you're already au fait due to your background/experience, or think you know it all regardless.

Bunch of bar room lawyers! 😜🤣😂😁😉

I often think it'a waste of time putting links up as many just don't bother looking at them as can be told with the half baked stupid responses that follow.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back