Hooking up to public car charging poont

Don't you just lurve morons, I love the ones who deprive me of a blue badge bay with no badge showing, there ought to be a law and a email address to grass them up to with a picture.

Don't you also just lurve the excuses they come out with as well Kev when confronted?

"Oh I was only popping into the shop for a couple of minutes".

I just tell them their badge it the wrong way up, it confuses them a bit as they know that don't have one but they still look.

It always makes me think that if they are so lazy that they need to park so close to a shop door, perhaps they will be tomorrows disabled.

Maybe they're just practising using the bays?

If you confront them here you may end up with a broken nose, i mention to a chap in a camper space in newcastle co down, his replay was fook orf as he walked away.

The costs at very high speed chargers can be worse than using petrol,
Can be? Most public chargers are at least 65p per KWh. Petrol and diesel are about 17p and 14p per KWh respectively.

EVs operate after the conversion losses, so appear three times as energy efficient, but they are still always more expensive, unless you can charge at home or for free.

It always makes me think that if they are so lazy that they need to park so close to a shop door, perhaps they will be tomorrows disabled.

Maybe they're just practising using the bays?

I just think they`re arseholes Rob.

A local supermarket near Lancashire Constabulary Headquarters had the coppers parking in them when they nipped in to buy something.

I asked why they were doing it and they just ignored me so i took photos, ( lots over several days ) and contacted them by email with the photos attached.

I also said that if i did not get a response i would go to the BBC and ITV news, i got the response same day and they haven`t used the bays since :)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back