Help

The Fun site has absolutely nothing to do with this forum Helen, we are a threesome ooer Mrs

This one
&

We have access to all three so you'll see the same names on all, there is also and off shoot for our two wheeled motorised friends

There are other forums mostly older than this one, not necessarily better just different where there are different people, happy to PM you the web addresses if you want.

In general, I find all forums a little cliquey, it's inevitable as most members look in once every now and then but some (Moi) live here so we have a group who take the Mickey as you may have noticed, or wind others up sometimes on purpose sometimes not, it's a forum and text is not the same as speech so can be miscontrued.

See I’ve even got the name wrong! It’s not motorhomer fun. Just motorhomer. I’m on so many groups on Facebook etc.
Well, I went down that rabbit hole for you anyway :D :D

Some members will be on fun too, and Facts, and Owners etc I am but very rarely bother as I never gelled on there despite it being my first forum.

Ha ha. I hadn’t noticed re the winding each other up 😉🫣😆. I’ve got more time these days to interact.
I’m always cautious as to who might be stalking though! Can anybody read or is it just members?

Well, I went down that rabbit hole for you anyway :D :D

Some members will be on fun too, and Facts, and Owners etc I am but very rarely bother as I never gelled on there despite it being my first forum.
Yeah I’m looking at vans for sale and it’s very bitchy. So busy trying to get one up and being arsey that the post had lots its point! So I’d better shut up on here as it’s about food! 😆
Trying to find the vans for sale on here!

Ha ha. I hadn’t noticed re the winding each other up 😉🫣😆. I’ve got more time these days to interact.
I’m always cautious as to who might be stalking though! Can anybody read or is it just members?
Not 100% sure on the stalking bit why not google some phrases from a threads and see what turns up.

Yeah I’m looking at vans for sale and it’s very bitchy. So busy trying to get one up and being arsey that the post had lots its point! So I’d better shut up on here as it’s about food! 😆
Trying to find the vans for sale on here!
Not easy, there was one the other day from a 1 post member, I look on Ebay mostly, what are you after and the rough budget.

Yeah I’ve tried googling some phrases. I’m just a bit wary due to a very ugly incident we had recently. We’re after a smaller 2 berth. Around 6 metres. 2007/8 onwards so if it’s a fiat it’s the newer cab. £30K ish. 3.5tonne so I can drive it too.

Blimey thanks! You’re very helpful! 😁. Sorry should’ve said. Coachbuilt. Low profile. Doesn’t matter if it’s a 4 berth either as long as it’s just under or just over 6 metres. We’re liking the Bessacarr E460 and 540E. There was an E460 for sale near us but it’s gone. We still need to sell ours too but that’s another story! 😫

All of those are bang on. Exactly what we’re looking for layout wise. The autotrail tracker was perfect but deposit taken. I’ll keep looking.
A dealer near us (Littleborough) had the Bessacarr and might do a trade down deal but it depends what the deal is.

Yes, start a new thread. We love the looking for new van type of thread. 👍

Ha ha. I know. I’ll start a new thread! 😁 Feel free to tell me if it’s in the wrong place! 😬

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back