Haircuts!

We did try to persuade him into growing a ponytail like yours 😂

If I had hair Annie I would have a mohican, its one of the things I always wanted but by the time I decided I did it was too late. At one point I almost did a reverse mohican like Keith Flint had (Prodigy singer) but wasn't the same :)

For the ladies, next time you feel you have had a good hair cut why not take a load of close up photos. You can then show them to the new hairdresser, it will at least go some way to show what you want especially if you don’t have the right language skills to explain when abroad. I spent years trying to get my hair to do what I wanted as it is fine and curly almost like baby hair. I then after many years saw the light and now do what my hair wants. I don’t possess a comb or a brush but when hair is wet I run my fingers through it to detangle and then just rough it up. All the curls kick in. Should have done it years ago.
What really gets up my nose is that my husband pays £12 for a cut. I go to hairdresser, use my own wash as I do not use shampoo, get it cut and leave with wet hair as it has to be naturally dried and I pay £40. It’s is a great big con. When we were in swanage we both had our hair cut in the same place. Sprayed with water and cut. He paid £8 and I payed £25 yet mine was a lot quicker than his as being curly she did not have to spend time getting it all aligned. As I said a great big con

I wanted a mullet but barber said best he could do was a guppy :(

Harrow, I did cut the top while stuck at home without a set of wheels. Neil was too scared to have a go!

It is tricky, but OK for emergencies.

Jury's still out on whether I should let Neil cut it next time or not - he can't even cut a loaf of bread straight! rofl :)

Poor lad is probably too scared to try :) :)

Harrow, I did cut the top while stuck at home without a set of wheels. Neil was too scared to have a go!

It is tricky, but OK for emergencies.

Jury's still out on whether I should let Neil cut it next time or not - he can't even cut a loaf of bread straight! rofl :)

Poor lad is probably too scared to try :) :)
Years ago some of the hair dressing sets used to be sold with video cassettes with films of how to cut hair, but now with the likes of youtube there is so much video

material that you can have a look at,

Good Luck.

Leave your last hair cut until the day before you go and ask for extra short cut!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back