FWIW tomtom black friday offers

mfw

See tomtom are offering the camper sat nav at 25% off still comes in at nearly £290 not everyone's choice but some may be interested and may be even cheaper if you shop around

The laird

Yeah I'm more than happy with mine as well
bought mine at Halfords on a holiday weekend special price deal

Wooie1958

Just looked at halfords and they have the garmin camper 770 lmt on offer as well for £262 at least there are a couple of choices if you want the camper info for parking up at night
I got converted to Garmin many years back after having had TomTom`s from the start.

I presently running a 760LMT-D which i had for over 5 years now and it`s been great but i`m seriously looking at the new 890MT-S however, it`ll have to come down quite a bit before i buy it, the 770LMT-D had quite a few problem which were highlighted on here a year or so back.

mfw

I got converted to Garmin many years back after having had TomTom`s from the start.

I presently running a 760LMT-D which i had for over 5 years now and it`s been great but i`m seriously looking at the new 890MT-S however, it`ll have to come down quite a bit before i buy it, the 770LMT-D had quite a few problem which were highlighted on here a year or so back.

I do have the garmin 770lmt and a tomtom truck but they all have their little issues but once aware you learn to live with them