FWIW tomtom black friday offers

mfw

See tomtom are offering the camper sat nav at 25% off still comes in at nearly £290 not everyone's choice but some may be interested and may be even cheaper if you shop around

I have one of these and am well pleased with it (y)

Yeah I'm more than happy with mine as well
bought mine at Halfords on a holiday weekend special price deal

Halfords have it even cheaper at a smidge under £250 (y)

Just looked at halfords and they have the garmin camper 770 lmt on offer as well for £262 at least there are a couple of choices if you want the camper info for parking up at night

I HAVE ONE, its BEEN REDUNDANT FOR A FEW YEARS, I believe it can be updated HAD ALL THE CONTINENTAL AIRES IN IT. FREE TO A GOOD HOME

Just looked at halfords and they have the garmin camper 770 lmt on offer as well for £262 at least there are a couple of choices if you want the camper info for parking up at night

I got converted to Garmin many years back after having had TomTom`s from the start.

I presently running a 760LMT-D which i had for over 5 years now and it`s been great but i`m seriously looking at the new 890MT-S however, it`ll have to come down quite a bit before i buy it, the 770LMT-D had quite a few problem which were highlighted on here a year or so back.

I got converted to Garmin many years back after having had TomTom`s from the start.

I presently running a 760LMT-D which i had for over 5 years now and it`s been great but i`m seriously looking at the new 890MT-S however, it`ll have to come down quite a bit before i buy it, the 770LMT-D had quite a few problem which were highlighted on here a year or so back.

I do have the garmin 770lmt and a tomtom truck but they all have their little issues but once aware you learn to live with them

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back