Fulltimers

full timing

:D Are'nt I the lucky one,I'm a part time full timer? usually leave around April come back October, spent 6 month touring, the Orkney Isles for 3 month then back thro the quiet glens of central Highlands down the east coast into the lowlands then home again for the winter,I find it so much cheaper, a cylinder of gas can last me 30/40 days cooking, have my own electric, most town sport centres/swimming bathes have showers,the old van runs around 32mpg. If only it was bigger I'd never go home,just me & the dog GREAT.Mind it's hard work being a Goverment Artist.[Draw the Pension:cool: ]
snowgoose

snowgoose said:
:D Are'nt I the lucky one,I'm a part time full timer? usually leave around April come back October, spent 6 month touring, the Orkney Isles for 3 month then back thro the quiet glens of central Highlands down the east coast into the lowlands then home again for the winter,I find it so much cheaper, a cylinder of gas can last me 30/40 days cooking, have my own electric, most town sport centres/swimming bathes have showers,the old van runs around 32mpg. If only it was bigger I'd never go home,just me & the dog GREAT.Mind it's hard work being a Goverment Artist.[Draw the Pension:cool: ]
snowgoose
fantastic :)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back