Fulltimers

billy1000 said:
That's why I think this Wildcamping sticker is a good idea. That way we get to know each other face to face as opposed to on a webpage. Anyone agree?

luxhello.gif
luxhello.gif
Yup!
luxhello.gif
luxhello.gif

Louisa May Alcott...

***** said:
We R weekender's & holidayer.
We have contemplated full timing, don't quite know how serious but we were/are concerned about what would happen when / if health fails.
Also how would the little woman manage if the man departed (kicked the bucket) first ?:confused: :confused:

Doesn't SHMBO (Kath) drive Graham?

Graham... There is no such thing as a problem! ;) They are opportunities, chances to get smaller gas bottles, empty the toilet more frequently so it doesn't get too heavy...

My "little woman" has managed to (had to) do everything around our house for the last three months! I feel totally redundant now!:D;)

***** said:
Yes , Kath drives but will no longer drive our M/H as she had a bad experience in bad weather and lost all confidence.
She says if we had a High Top ( a little narrower) & not a coach built that she would drive.
But I think that the real problems for a woman on her own are things like changing the heavy gas bottles etc.:eek: ;)
gas bottles....NO PROBLEM!! we do need you men though.....i mean who's gonna do the washing up???? ha ha ha :D :D :D

sammclouis said:
gas bottles....NO PROBLEM!! we do need you men though.....i mean who's gonna do the washing up???? ha ha ha :D :D :D

Thought that was why diswashers were invented????????????

sammclouis said:
you have 1 in your M/H ?? :D

No but they are available for motorhomes. My next investment is a washer/dryer but a dishwasher seems a waste just for one.

billy1000 said:
No but they are available for motorhomes. My next investment is a washer/dryer but a dishwasher seems a waste just for one.
well you learn something new everyday eh,but still think i will keep my manual dishwasher.....hubby lol :D

billy1000 said:
How many of us on here are actually fulltimers .
Fulltimers thats ok but i think i have got that disease called out timers.:D :p :rolleyes:

fulltiming

billy1000 said:
How many of us on here are actually fulltimers compared to weekenders? Also what was the reason for going fulltime? Mine was financial after going through my divorce I would not have had the money to buy anywhere on my own and felt that renting a place was dead money.

I would love to full time,at the moment long holidays and weekends are on the
agenda :D :D .Did enquirer at work for along break but my job would not be left open :mad:

Now we have finished renting our other mh out and now sold it we should have more time in the summer to get out:D :D :D .

So put me in the category of weekender and wishing tobe full timer:D :D

i would love to sell up & travel abroad & live in the M/H,prob spend some time in zakynthos,greece maybe work for a while....its a dream but thats what life is for isnt it?iv not got any kids so it'll be a bit easier,i'm just scared of coming back to england being broke and starting all over again,i would never be able to afford to buy a house again,i suppose its a risk but what isnt these days :confused: :confused: :confused:

sammclouis said:
i would love to sell up & travel abroad & live in the M/H,prob spend some time in zakynthos,greece maybe work for a while....its a dream but thats what life is for isnt it?iv not got any kids so it'll be a bit easier,i'm just scared of coming back to england being broke and starting all over again,i would never be able to afford to buy a house again,i suppose its a risk but what isnt these days :confused: :confused: :confused:

I returned to work today and there was a girl who had left work 11 months ago to travel and she re-started yesterday ... She and her fella took 7 grand each and travelled all over Asia (I cannot recall exactly but around 7/8 countries) and also NZ and ended up in Oz, bummed along and worked for rent etc, she says she had the time of her life!

U hit it

sammclouis said:
Sam, You hit the nail on the head. Would u want to start again and afford to.
You are young, but for us old uns it is a more serious contemplation.
I packed it all in when I was about ur age & I went camping down Yougo , Greece & Turkey (not in the tourist spots) but I had to come back to reality.
And after all these years I still cannot settle.:D :)

virgil said:
I returned to work today and there was a girl who had left work 11 months ago to travel and she re-started yesterday ... She and her fella took 7 grand each and travelled all over Asia (I cannot recall exactly but around 7/8 countries) and also NZ and ended up in Oz, bummed along and worked for rent etc, she says she had the time of her life!
SOUND'S GOOD, BUT YOU WOULD NEED SOME BOTTLE JUST TO GO:p

Escape The Rat Race

I Would Love Too Just Jump In My And Just Go, But U Would Need A Hell Alot Of Doe.hey That's A Wee Poem:d :d

Job

***** said:
I packed it all in when I was about ur age & I went camping down Yougo , Greece & Turkey (not in the tourist spots) but I had to come back to reality.
And I packed in a well paid job with lots of perks (Car & Boat):eek: ;)

***** said:
maybe i might just do an extra line on the lottery on sat instead.....BORING..:(

Well, this thread I started soon got some response didn't it but still not many fulltimers replied. Guess we are in the minority?

billy1000 said:
Well, this thread I started soon got some response didn't it but still not many fulltimers replied. Guess we are in the minority?
looks like it billy...although we are prob going to carrog fri & sat,every1 welcome to join us,we may stop at corwen up the road though on fri as we dont finish work till 7.30pm sam :) we will c http://www.stationcampsite.com/index.html

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back