Fuel prices wot do u think

I take it you are on the Agency;)
From what I hear there is less call for Agency Drivers this year and then again, we have our Polish friends and all the others.:eek:
Drivers wages were going up nicely after rubbish pay for years and years, but wage rises stopped as soon as the immigrants came here and offered their services for lower pay:eek:
Now on top of that, we have the shops reporting lower sales, meaning fewer goods to get into the shops:eek:
best of luck:)[/QUOTE :(hi *****
no im not agencey i work for one of the big boys bakkavor geest (hitchen foods wigan) well known for buying up food processing firms then shutting them down anyway since they bought hitchens ive rarly done a full week think its time to part company ive been as loyal as i could been, any way got to go baliffs at the door:)

regards andy.

High fuel prices ?

Don’t believe them a bout high fuel prices!!!!!
Have a look at these prices: (and don't get mad !)

Afganistan Normal petrol € 0,43
Algeria Diesel € 0,11
Aserbeischan Diesel € 0,31
Bahamas Diesel € 0,25
Bolivia Super € 0,25
Brasilia Diesel € 0,54
China Normal € 0,45
Cuba Normal € 0,62
Ecuador Normal € 0,24
Egypt Diesel € 0,14
Ghana Normal € 0,09 !!!!!!!
Ethiopia Super € 0,24
Grönland Super € 0,50
Guyana Normal € 0,67
Hong Kong Diesel € 0,84
India Diesel € 0,62
Indonesia Diesel € 0,32
Irac Super € 0,60
Kasachstan Diesel € 0,44
Katar Super € 0,15
Kuwait Super € 0,18
Lybia Diesel € 0,08 !!!!!!!
Malaysia Super € 0,55
Mexico Diesel € 0,41
Moldau Normal € 0,25
Oman Super plus € 0,20
Peru Diesel € 0,22
Philippines Diesel € 0,69
Rusland Super € 0,64
Saudi Arabia Diesel € 0,07 !!!!!!
Southafrica Diesel € 0,66
Swasiland Super € 0,10 !!!!!!
Syria Diesel € 0,10 !!!!!
Trinidad Super € 0,33
Thailand Super € 0,65
Tunesien Diesel € 0,49
USA Diesel € 0,61
Venezuela Diesel € 0,07 !!!!!
United Emerates Diesel € 0,18
Vietnam Diesel € 0,55
BieloRussia Diesel € 0,51

Belgium Diesel : € 1,25
You could say: OK most of them produce their own petrol. But I never heard
of oilfields in Grönland and that is one of the most remoted countries in the world :eek:
Our governments are the real thieves :(
I'm really getting pissed off !!:mad:

Great post,Leo;), do you know of any nice wildcamping spots in Saudi Arabia:eek::D:D, (0.07 euro per lt.):p:rolleyes::cool:

NO,
I don't like camels, sand, tentcovered girls and A...
And most of all: no booze overthere :D

NO,
Too cold, too much snow, don't like igloos and too far a swimm :eek:

Too many Canada Geese :rolleyes: waiting their turn at pedestrian crossings. :D :D :cool:!!!!!!!!!! JIM.

Is this the future of motorhoming :D

bowagon2button.jpg

certainly an idea but it would take ages to get anywhere :eek: but then again so does my beddy :D:D

certainly an idea but it would take ages to get anywhere :eek: but then again so does my beddy :D:D

Did you drive past Wosbrough health centre this evening? I was having a cigarette out the back when a CF roared past me.

I saw something the square box last night about a car run on Hydrogen and petrol dual fuel.

Did you drive past Wosbrough health centre this evening? I was having a cigarette out the back when a CF roared past me.

no it wasnt me havent been there tonight you can always tell mine as i have my user name mandrake on the overcab

Aw they tried that 70years ago on an airship, the Hindenburg:eek: and we know what happened to that:rolleyes:

just seen this on the news today the rise in vehicle RENT/road tax

http://www.itv.com/News/newsspecial/Emissionsguide/default.html
whats all this mean
CO2 emissions (g/km): Over 255:? i aint got no idea
it is not easly explained
i have a 2.8 td deisel motorhome
no mention off all this kgm rubish on my log book
so do i get away with the latest price hike

i also have 4 other motors
a 90 hp diesel 2x110hp diesel and a 3.0 tdi litre saab .god it is going to co st me a fortune
mr BROWN you are nothing but a money grabbing B..........d
you certainly wont get my vote next time

no it wasnt me havent been there tonight you can always tell mine as i have my user name mandrake on the overcab

Ah but it went sideways past me had a lemon coloured cab I think, not to worry just thought I might have missed you.

I take it you are on the Agency;)
From what I hear there is less call for Agency Drivers this year and then again, we have our Polish friends and all the others.:eek:
Drivers wages were going up nicely after rubbish pay for years and years, but wage rises stopped as soon as the immigrants came here and offered their services for lower pay:eek:
Now on top of that, we have the shops reporting lower sales, meaning fewer goods to get into the shops:eek:
best of luck:)

ah well ***** the time has come to part company with the firm i work for, licence medical due next month might not bother about going with the way things are.:mad:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back