Frontier stove

I didn't have any heating in my T4 Camper so used to have mine half-way in the little canopy room and the chimney outside
IMG_4097.JPG

thought the frontier stove a lovely bit of kit delboy has the same , wully has the solo stove and thought at first that it was a brilliant bit of kit the hollow sides with holes top and bottom create a vortex keeping the smoke funnelled until combustion is complete , looks fantastic burning but because the sides insulate it there is no radiated heat from the fire pit itself

thought the frontier stove a lovely bit of kit delboy has the same , wully has the solo stove and thought at first that it was a brilliant bit of kit the hollow sides with holes top and bottom create a vortex keeping the smoke funnelled until combustion is complete , looks fantastic burning but because the sides insulate it there is no radiated heat from the fire pit itself
You have to buy the heat deflector that goes with the kit.

This item is back up for sale as the original purchaser let me down twice but they will not get a third chance so not to confuse I’ll put a new for sale post up at some point.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back