Frontier stove

campervanannie

This item is for sale it’s well used but in perfect working order comes in its original carry bag plus cleaning kit
sensible offers only

IMG_0822.jpeg
IMG_0821.jpeg

You not using it that much any more, Annie?

For anyone interested, they are great wee stoves and that is the original one, not one of the knock-off ones with the dodgy legs and thinner steel :)

Just trying to downsize garage full of fire pits and camp cookers and I have replaced it with a solo stove lightweight and smokeless

IMG_0823.jpeg

Costco are selling something similar or the same? I looked at it last week, I thought a tad bulky, and heavy? Anyhooooooooo, your stove with chimney pipe is decent kit too!!

Except mine was about 30 quid.

I'd buy a copy Annie, they're just as good!

Looking at yours again though Annie, looks like yours is a proper firepit version whilst mine is a miniature camping stove version.

Looking at yours again though Annie, looks like yours is a proper firepit version whilst mine is a miniature camping stove version.
I got both I bought the ranger size one for camping and you got the Mesa (small one) free if bought in January the mesa is £84 normally.

I got both I bought the ranger size one for camping and you got the Mesa (small one) free if bought in January the mesa is £84 normally.

I even take mine out on the bike with me so I can stop for a brew in a layby.

You can chuck anything in them, twigs, grass, Pine cones etc. etc.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back