French Visas, anyone winged it and overstayed?

Yep. I see it now. :rolleyes:
The Tánaiste, Minister for Foreign Affairs, and Minister for Defence, Micheál Martin, has announced that over 1 million applications have been received by the Passport Service in 2023, and demand forecasts indicate that around 950,000 passports will issue this year.29 Dec 2023

Now say after me Barry.

“Top of the morning to you”

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
The Tánaiste, Minister for Foreign Affairs, and Minister for Defence, Micheál Martin, has announced that over 1 million applications have been received by the Passport Service in 2023, and demand forecasts indicate that around 950,000 passports will issue this year.29 Dec 2023

Now say after me Barry.

Grrrrr! Are you saying you could get an Irish passport and haven't though Bill? If anyone Irish wants to adopt me I am willing to pay handsomely. :D

Now say after me Barry.

I know loads of people who have been after an Irish passport since ******, can’t say I blame them.

But it’s a bit annoying when SOME of them suddenly think it makes them a Paddy

I know loads of people who have been after an Irish passport since ******, can’t say I blame them.

But it’s a bit annoying when SOME of them suddenly think it makes them a Paddy
According to the Irish consulate I am Irish living abroad. I was astounded when he told me this. As far as I am concerned I am Scottish, born here, lived all my life here. But I have always been proud of my Irish heritage, and living in the west of Scotland that does not always make you popular. But on my many visits to Ireland, I have loved the hospitality and friendliness of the Irish. But as for an Irish passport I have no need for one, other than as a ✌️to the B word. And I don’t see me ever applying for one.

According to the Irish consulate I am Irish living abroad. I was astounded when he told me this. As far as I am concerned I am Scottish, born here, lived all my life here. But I have always been proud of my Irish heritage, and living in the west of Scotland that does not always make you popular. But on my many visits to Ireland, I have loved the hospitality and friendliness of the Irish. But as for an Irish passport I have no need for one, other than as a ✌️to the B word. And I don’t see me ever applying for one.
Get one and I'll give you fifty quid for it. I'll just stick my photo on it. Sorted.

Nah stuff the lot of you!!! The French will give me a Visa!! Ill apply as a top celebrity Rock Star and offer to do free gigs. They will go for that as the only decent rock star to come out of France was Plastic Bertrand and Im pretty sure he was from Belgium anyway!

Then you have your plastic paddies

Nah stuff the lot of you!!! The French will give me a Visa!! Ill apply as a top celebrity Rock Star and offer to do free gigs. They will go for that as the only decent rock star to come out of France was Plastic Bertrand and Im pretty sure he was from Belgium anyway!

IMG_0039.jpeg

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:162)

r4dent, CAP, jagmanx, 2cv, TJBi, Tonybvi, runnach, Martin P, flying kipper, peejay, belbri, Wooie1958, mark61, Alberto, Pudsey Bear, Makzine, britcoms, Val54, pamjon, Drover, trevskoda, mistericeman, Ted, TeamRienza, Ched, n brown, AllanD, edina, RegnVal, alcam, colinm, Robmac, number14, ewen, ajb70, Glandwr, Tim120, Neckender, Heppy, V1nny, clarkpeacock, Fisherman, denmar, yeoblade, Fazerloz, Greengrass, RichardHelen262, Nabsim, terrywolf, merl, SimonM, Chip, wildebus, Canalsman, NSY, mariesnowgoose, Monkeybrand, witzend, andyjanet, bdastu, jeffmossy, JVG, kevlakes, Jo001, chrishunter, BOTCANU, rabW, korky, ironman, Owen M, guerdeval, mike w, Rod, REC, freebird, Bouydog, DSR, jacquigem, jann, Lena, saxonborg, walpeter, harrow, marchie, Lee, Bigshug, longtoedsloth, Debroos, Clunegapyears, HurricaneSmith, shortcircuit, exwindsurfer, myvanwy, Andys, barge1914, Norfolk NewBoy, Doigy, Alshymer, maingate, yorkslass, zzr1400tim, rugbyken, alwaysared, gasgas, Martin1865, Steve and Julie, iampatman, Phil Hall, Moonraker 2, RSD7a, Birsay61, jimbojetsetuk, Trotter, GinaRon, suzesunflower, matbic, calvo, barrypat, Penny13, rottiontour, Tartarus, 1807truckman, forthpilot, ricc, Handel10, prioryi, vtwinner, Bazza1509, boggie, baroloman, silverweed, rustydog, Rumour, Jmick, Chasn, horlicks, Jocal, AndyJL, Ladyfreespirit, 2Coops, Dave7284, fullbob, Hornet49, Sgrockle, JQB, izwozral, maxsdad, stonedaddy, kensowerby, reiverlad, Boris7, Moped, trooper2000, paulhelenwilko, dave and mary, Walkingmox, Matchlock, helmit, Musketeer, Gerti58, geordy paul, winks,
Back