France lifting travel ban

Inter alia, that page states:
"According to today’s decision of the Council, all restrictions to free movement should be lifted for travellers holding an EU digital COVID certificate that proves the same has been vaccinated with at least two COVID-19 vaccines in the last 270 days, a certificate of recovery from COVID-19 issued in the last 180 days, or a negative result of a test taken in the last 72 hours if it is PCR or the last 24 hours if it is a rapid antigen test."

If that is correct (and bear in mind that schengenvisainfo.com has no official status), it could be a problem for many. My second jab was last April and booster October, so if that wording is correct, by 1 Feb 2022 my second jab would no longer count and I would still need a negative test.

It is not clear ... but I think that means "two jabs in the last 270 days OR a third booster". So you have to have the third booster after no more than 270 days. No talk yet of the third booster running out as fourth is not yet being pushed.

I ordered a couple of tests from NX, for me and Mrs G, then remembered this post.

So I Emailed them, here's the reply.

Hi

One order number is will work for both of you.

Sincerely,

Sarah Chase

Manager Customer Services

NX Healthcare

So all OK.:)
I remembered this from the last lot of home tests we did, so thought it still applied. Glad you found out as saves time on the order.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back