France lifting travel ban

I like beans on toast, but I also like to mix it up sometimes and have Spaghetti hoops instead. It broadens your horizons.
and to get the spaghetti hoops you have to jump through countless hoops of your own? there are loads of British items on the menu that I bet you haven't bothered to try? The frogs legs will still be there in two years time.

I've criscrossed the british isles (apart from Ireland) and to carry on the analogy, tasted some fine fare.
It is 2 years since I had to gallop back from Portugal, I want some winter sun and to finish the holiday that I started back in January 2020. Jumping through hoops is all just part of life's rich tapas stry,

So let's just agree to differ, (and before Trev and Co start with the aweful puns)😀 and get the thread back on track.

because it's there. everything is "there". because "because it's there" is the answer to everything, it is the answer to nothing.

The weather would be my main reason. I love my country with a passion but I’ll take sunshine and beaches right now. After working outside on roofs my whole life that passion wares thin when your in your 50s on top of a roof on a cold damp January day. I’d be somewhere warm in a heartbeat if I had half the chance.

The weather would be my main reason. I love my country with a passion but I’ll take sunshine and beaches right now. After working outside on roofs my whole life that passion wares thin when your in your 50s on top of a roof on a cold damp January day. I’d be somewhere warm in a heartbeat if I had half the chance.
wot he said

i think those lifted restrictions are between countries in the shengen still have to jump through the hoops to get into the zone , but got van down out of storage and started loading whoop whoop i’m going as for why i’m going this was the beach at punta umbria feb 12th 2018
4C53B498-80A2-4382-8D84-899F52F81233.jpeg

Sit on the chimney pot.

Maybe just accept that it is not straightforward to travel at the minute and be grateful that you are lucky enough to have both the time and money to be able to travel anyway, despite the chaos and confusion? :unsure: :)
It would be more straightforward if countries stopped changing rules every couple of days.
And yes I've robbed a few banks over nearly 70 years .plus I've plenty of time....
More rough news for us and our vets as they both have covid. So cant do the AHC so sent us to another but without paper rabies certs ,only electronic ones....
Bring on the 1st and let's see what happens.

As for travel.....why not?

It would be more straightforward if countries stopped changing rules every couple of days.
And yes I've robbed a few banks over nearly 70 years .plus I've plenty of time....
More rough news for us and our vets as they both have covid. So cant do the AHC so sent us to another but without paper rabies certs ,only electronic ones....
Bring on the 1st and let's see what happens.

As for travel.....why not?
Look for AHC deals from vets near dover etc . My vet charges £250 . Vet in Folkestone charges £98 . Process is very simple and efficient

my mate is off on monday followed the thread earlier about the vet nr folkestone he has two dogs his vet wanted £210 for first £120 for second vet at folkestone charged i think £137 for both has been excellent kept in touch. through a covid cancellation etc he’s well pleased with them

Look for AHC deals from vets near dover etc . My vet charges £250 . Vet in Folkestone charges £98 . Process is very simple and efficient
Its abbywell vets £98 in folkestone. But we had to use one today in Chepstow @£125 (they did ask us first).... we now have the paperwork, just the lateral flow for us now on Monday morning in Gloucester..... then the tunnel

Its abbywell vets £98 in folkestone. But we had to use one today in Chepstow @£125 (they did ask us first).... we now have the paperwork, just the lateral flow for us now on Monday morning in Gloucester..... then the tunnel
Yes used abbeywell in October , pretty sure I got info on here
£125 certainly better than £250 !
Enjoy your trip

From the french decloration of Honour.

I hereby declare on my honour that I have no knowledge of having been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 during the last fourteen days prior to departure.

Does that include one's self, even if recovered?

Anyone been to france who's recovered from Covid in the 2 weeks previous to setting off?

I ordered a couple of tests from NX, for me and Mrs G, then remembered this post.
We got lateral flow tests from NXhealthcare £11.99 each, posted to home address. Remember to order separately as the certificates come back in name of purchaser. Got two extra for entry back into France if needed.

So I Emailed them, here's the reply.

Hi

One order number is will work for both of you.

Sincerely,

Sarah Chase

Manager Customer Services

NX Healthcare

So all OK.:)

• Thank You
Reactions: REC

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back