france immission sticker

jpdfisher

Hi Folks, long time no post.Could you help with how do I get a sticker for immission in France. Keep up the good work . Peter.

Hi Folks, long time no post.Could you help with how do I get a sticker for immission in France. Keep up the good work . Peter.
Order from the official website here

Costs just a few euros and is a fast efficient service, despite being French 🙂

Beware of other sites offering to do it for you as they add large transactions fees.

What category are we? 4.5tonne motorhome
IMG_9804.jpeg

I recall that my previous 3.85T A class was still classed as M1 category. The current 2.8T camper van definitely is.

I believe all motorhomes are M1 regardless of weight, but stand to be corrected.
This website suggests >3t5 is HGV (class N2 or N3 - probably N2):

"Dans le cas des vans, fourgons et camping-car, le PTAC (Poids Total Autorisé en Charge) est un élément supplémentaire pris en compte :

• Si le PTAC du van ou du camping-car est inférieur à 3.5 tonnes, le véhicule est considéré comme une voiture particulière, ou un “véhicules légers conçus pour le transport de personnes et comportant 8 places assises maximum” (en plus du siège du conducteur).
  • Si le PTAC du van ou du camping-car est supérieur à 3.5 tonnes, le véhicule est considéré comme un poids-lourds."

PTAC is MAM (Maximum Authorised Mass).

This website suggests >3t5 is HGV (class N2 or N3 - probably N2):

"Dans le cas des vans, fourgons et camping-car, le PTAC (Poids Total Autorisé en Charge) est un élément supplémentaire pris en compte :

• Si le PTAC du van ou du camping-car est inférieur à 3.5 tonnes, le véhicule est considéré comme une voiture particulière, ou un “véhicules légers conçus pour le transport de personnes et comportant 8 places assises maximum” (en plus du siège du conducteur).
  • Si le PTAC du van ou du camping-car est supérieur à 3.5 tonnes, le véhicule est considéré comme un poids-lourds."

PTAC is MAM (Maximum Authorised Mass).
Probably means my Crit air sticker on my previous 3.85t A class was completely invalid then 🙂

Mind you, I sent a copy of the V5, so they had all the details, and issued the sticker against that.

Probably means my Crit air sticker on my previous 3.85t A class was completely invalid then 🙂

Mind you, I sent a copy of the V5, so they had all the details, and issued the sticker against that.
We’re in the same position with a 4t motorhome, N1, came out as a Cat.2 and I’m sure that’s correct.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back