Food for thought

Doesn't work for head baldness but the hairs on my bum have definitely grown longer, I don't know whether to plait them or stick to the centre parting.

tenor-2.gif

Yes, but one of the reasons this might also have come about is possibly genetic.
No one in the family suffers from any sort of diabetes, but his mother has suffered from severe arthritis for many years now, so this may have some bearing on the way he has reacted to covid.

The prognosis in this case is that catching covid has triggered this type of immune response, which in turn has led to type 1 diabetes.

One thing for sure - the medics will be on for years figuring out all the possible viral after effects of covid.

A friend who has suffered badly for over a year now after having covid has been for another scan a couple days ago, this time for the liver.
She has been for several different body scans/tests for various possibilities over the last few months.
Working their way down the list of what might be causing her severe physical debility.
They are having a real hard time tracking down anything specifically wrong 🤷‍♀️

I remember the headlines in the '80's about yuppie flu and people saying it's just 'burn out' from working long hours or it's the rich mans hypochondria. It took the scientists ages to come up with the term myalgic encephalomyelitis or ME but the're not really that much nearer to knowing the true cause of it. Which, when you think about it, it makes the rapid development of the Covid vaccine even more remarkable.

Last edited:
Actually all the rest of the body hair seems to grow faster as the head hair vanishes. Have considered growing eyebrows and neck/ back hair into a meeting of the combovers! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Actually all the rest of the body hair seems to grow faster as the head hair vanishes. Have considered growing eyebrows and neck/ back hair into a meeting of the combovers! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Just have a face lift but don't go to mad or you may finish up with a very curly mop of hair.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back