essentials for wild camping

(I knew I was able break in Welsh also. like ' I do)
that is it translated back :)

virgil said:
I knew I was able break in Welsh also. like ' I do ????
ha ha ha WRONG!!!!! THAT SOUNDS BAD.....I SAID "SEE I KNEW I WOULD BE ABLE TO SPEAK WELSH SO THERE" HONESTLY OH YOU GUYS :D

sammclouis said:
hi hilly how are you?these men are leading me astray on here,god im having some fun tonight ha ha :D
awrite sam , how ya doin:D

hillwalker said:
awrite sam , how ya doin:D
oh im ok just trying to keep all these guys in check,its hard work keeping one step ahead they give me a run for my money :D you will have to help me out x

I'm confused do i need to speak welsh to go wild camping or have i missed something.

I don't know what your saying so

sammclouis said:
oh im ok just trying to keep all these guys in check,its hard work keeping one step ahead they give me a run for my money :D you will have to help me out x
i cant speak welsh :D :D :eek:

hillwalker said:
i cant speak welsh :D :D :eek:
join the club neither can i we are all cheating check out the link,its funny trying to work out what someone has put,as it doesnt always work spot on.....i know we havnt got anything better to do :rolleyes:

hillwalker said:
well done.
why thankyou hillwalker,but seriously though i'd love to speak welsh,you see i live on the welsh border (around a mile away) it wasnt even taught in school,we went to corwen on fri/sat & i must admit i really wanted to join in with the welsh speakers,its a great language :)

hillwalker said:
sam,say beef curry +,fried rice portion prawn crackers+and a bag of chips :D :D
biff chriba a ffrïedig reis chwtws chan chorgimwch crackers a bag chan naddion :D

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back