en route to orkney

I will be heading soon, that's my Kegs packed (but no room for under ware) and a chiller for the beer seeing its going to be tropical on Orkney. Stopping off at Loch Morlich tonight, then set in the morning for the ferry at Scrabster 1 ish departure.
20210617_120022.jpg

I will be heading soon, that's my Kegs packed (but no room for under ware) and a chiller for the beer seeing its going to be tropical on Orkney. Stopping off at Loch Morlich tonight, then set in the morning for the ferry at Scrabster 1 ish departure.View attachment 99002
Sam I’m thinking on just shooting up and help reduce the payload in yer van

I will be heading soon, that's my Kegs packed (but no room for under ware) and a chiller for the beer seeing its going to be tropical on Orkney. Stopping off at Loch Morlich tonight, then set in the morning for the ferry at Scrabster 1 ish departure.View attachment 99002
I, ll lend you a pair of my skiddies for a couple of pints Sam, can't guarantee how clean they'll be after 9 days though.

Now at Helmsdale harbour booked in the chip shop/restaurant for evening meal , 6 big W vans en route now
Spoke with a local earlier, seems a group of motor homers set fire to some salmon nets on the harbour last week to use a fire. I suggested they should have used them as bait! What is wrong with people, if it’s not yours don’t touch it.

Had a good night last night at the falls of shin visitor centre free but all services available at a cost £3 to empty loo free water electricity by limited hours quite expensive but lovely walks around the area & the best bacon rolls ✔️
Visited the Falls of Shin in May, the water/ waste facility was under construction and the centre closed, glad to see now up and running. They were also putting in overnight pitches with hook up. £3 for water and waste seems a very fair price.

it’s good that the services are all separate ie ehu on one fence about 5 bays elsan point taps & drain on another lots of parking approxx20 places if i had a comment it would be that the two taps were close together near the elsan would have preferred a clear designation but i washed the tap before i used it to refill but just glad to see a region being so:welcoming

Great afternoon here on Orkney, Meg organised the cook off of the black pudding. Ken won but only because Meg flutters her eyelashes at him.
Sam provided some excellent beer (at long last). Great company, good laughs and weather was kind to us.
Thanks to all for an enjoyable time.

Great afternoon here on Orkney, Meg organised the cook off of the black pudding. Ken won but only because Meg flutters her eyelashes at him.
Sam provided some excellent beer (at long last). Great company, good laughs and weather was kind to us.
Thanks to all for an enjoyable time.

💚💚💚 😜

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back