Electric windows

nothing wrong with a RELIANT ROBIN
Totally agree, I went from motorbike to a Robin, it taught me how to drive, I took one lesson before the test and passed first time. The Robin also started my self employment, firstly as a gardener but I was crap at that so I became a handyman then builder.
With a Robin you can bump start it on your own, run like the clappers with the door open, leap in and off you go.
Mine was a Robin van so plenty of room for the odd bit of hanky panky too! ;)
Give me a Robin over the pile of crap we're driving now, Vauxhall Astra's are the most boring car, ever.

Totally agree, I went from motorbike to a Robin, it taught me how to drive, I took one lesson before the test and passed first time. The Robin also started my self employment, firstly as a gardener but I was crap at that so I became a handyman then builder.
With a Robin you can bump start it on your own, run like the clappers with the door open, leap in and off you go.
Give me a Robin over the pile of crap we're driving now, Vauxhall Astra's are the most boring car, ever.

Ah, now it makes sense Ral :unsure: i`ve always thought of you as a Totally Independant Trader o_O :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

you`ve just written my exact early start in life..

Vitali's wife showed me a photo asking if I knew this man called Gordon
Suspect it was you
Fixed now . Motor was knacked . Parts €275 , labour €80 .
Vitali and Angela are worth keeping a note of . Won't get that kind of service at home for that price .

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back