Dover Queues

We were loyal customers of P&O, used them for years and even bought season tickets for the motorhome which worked out cheaper.

However, after what they did to their staff ( mainly local people ) which were fantastic and knew their jobs blindfold they can go to hell.

We were loyal customers of P&O, used them for years and even bought season tickets for the motorhome which worked out cheaper.

However, after what they did to their staff ( mainly local people ) which were fantastic and knew their jobs blindfold they can go to hell.
Not wishing to be political Graham, but what does it say about our country when such behaviour by an employer is deemed legal and no action will be taken against them. In many other countries this would not have been possible. I will only travel with them if they are the only option. But sadly I have heard that they have not suffered from poor passenger numbers since their behaviour.

Not wishing to be political Graham, but what does it say about our country when such behaviour by an employer is deemed legal and no action will be taken against them. In many other countries this would not have been possible. I will only travel with them if they are the only option. But sadly I have heard that they have not suffered from poor passenger numbers since their behaviour.

They offered me numerous deals and discounts to go back to them Bill but like i said before ....................................................... they can go to hell 🤬

Similarly i will look at other routes and even possibly the Tunnel, only if there is no other option i will use them as an absolutely last resort o_O

Disappointed to hear that

Corporations will do anything legal to maximize their shareholder's dividends.

This is a ethic applauded by many these days as a driver of growth who point out that we have a regulatory regime that prevents abuse. Regretably that regime has been chipped away in many industries of late.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back