Diy motorhome forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes phil me to,motorhome builders.com or motorhome constructer.com sounds good as it will stop the repeats on here,you could also put a link from this site for folks that found there way to this fab site of yours and we all know you are a leg end in you own lunch time,cheers.:banana:

Last edited:
Ok...

I have registered MotorhomeBuilder.com and MotorhomeGuilder.co.uk. I have also purchased the required licences for Xenforo 2 and the related addons.

Hopefully, I will have the site online within a week and I will transfer the Self Build topics from this forum over to that site.

If anyone would like their wild camping accounts transferred over automatically please add your permission in this thread and I will do it for you.

Ditto, Please Phil...

Wow what a brilliant response!!

Please add me to Phil!

Phill

Ok...

I have registered MotorhomeBuilder.com and MotorhomeGuilder.co.uk. I have also purchased the required licences for Xenforo 2 and the related addons.

Hopefully, I will have the site online within a week and I will transfer the Self Build topics from this forum over to that site.

If anyone would like their wild camping accounts transferred over automatically please add your permission in this thread and I will do it for you.

Likewise ditto again for me too please :)

Yes please phil, and thanks for your quick response in doing this, :cheers:

When Jim put the site up for sale I was contacted by a few of the members asking me to buy it. I did contact Jim and initially, he did agree to sell it to me but then he realised who I was a respectfully declined the sale.

I am more than happy to set up another niche forum to join wild camping and motorhomer if people want me to.

Do you want me to?

Whilst it is not, on the surface, of use to me, I suspect that it may be an absolute fount of knowledge to the likes of me (thickoes !!), so maybe get one of your partners in crime to acquire it for the greater good

So, yes, include us too

Last edited:
Ths chap on the other site has a short fuse as he left another site and set up his own-after spitting his dummy out! This type of discussion isn't worth the effort and can only be counter productive,they don't have the monopoly creating sites,go for it!

Add me too please! So impressed with your enthusiasm not to mention hard slog!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back