Diy motorhome forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finished installing the forum software last night, I will continue configuring the website and importing the data over the weekend.

Ok...

I have registered MotorhomeBuilder.com and MotorhomeGuilder.co.uk. I have also purchased the required licences for Xenforo 2 and the related addons.

Hopefully, I will have the site online within a week and I will transfer the Self Build topics from this forum over to that site.

If anyone would like their wild camping accounts transferred over automatically please add your permission in this thread and I will do it for you.
add me in too, please :dance::dance:

thanks

I wondered what was wrong,seems some did not agree with new look which i found 100%,do think the owner spat the dummy as a few of his replies where some what rude as apposed to what a good site owner should do,its now on another site but you cannot log in,motorhome fun to be correct,thanks for info,pity as it was a good site and almost as good as this ,i did say almost.

are u realy mad or gust on the edge, almost as what ,what.pj

Add me as well please, self build is a particular interest of mine.

motorhomebuilder

Reading all that's been said it seems that one member of diy.motorhome was responsible for the site being closed because of his petty demands to run the site the way he wanted and also to support his ego. Hope it doesn't happen on this new site

Reading all that's been said it seems that one member of diy.motorhome was responsible for the site being closed because of his petty demands to run the site the way he wanted and also to support his ego. Hope it doesn't happen on this new site

I did not know this and it changes my thoughts on things,there is always one,norm me.:scared:

Hi,

The site is now open, but I am continuing to work on it.

Motorhome Builder

I have preserved the accounts of the members that had posted in our self-build section.

I am now closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back