did you see my bra ??

That sounds brilliant fulltimer, how many vans do you think could fit in there? Could be a great placve for a meet do you know what they would charge?

Glad you having good time down there, and underwear problems to report today? :)

Havn't seen Penny or Paul today but no underwear went traveling last night, (as far as I know)

As for the site, could get quite a few on there although there are no shower facilities, there are toilets but they are a fair way off the actual site also no electrics at the moment, levelling blocks also needed, plenty of taps and chemical disposal area, they normally charge £5 per night but who know's might get a bit of discount if there is quite a few of us, they do have a good bar and big screen TV's in the marquee, there is also a small café in the old station, I'll have a word with the owner next time he is on site and see what could be sorted, here's a link that show's the camping field etc it is a CS site but they do have occasional rallies etc there's plenty of room. Camping & Caravanning Site 133/097 | Whitwell Station

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back