did you see my bra ??

He might not be up by dinner is my guess, we will have to wait for him to explain himself! Paul, have you grown some Moobs?? :)

I know whose bra is missing and where it is but maybe I shouldn't tell! :wave:

I know whose bra is missing and where it is but maybe I shouldn't tell! :wave:

Cumon carol spill the beans.

Mind you i've always thought paul might be a cross dresser.

I'll ask the mrs if she's got any spare dresses for you. Lol

Ok tonight touring the world and full timer we will be in the evening event tent :)
Might be the knickers tonight, but hey hang on its not Tom ;)

Doesn't matter. All Lincoln is BORING and FLAT. He should be able to see the pub from where he is.

Where in Lincoln are yall?

Hello there Rob, we are at the motorhome show at the Lincolnshire showground, can't say it's the ideal venue for drinkers as you can't get near the bar most of the time, and this morning wish I hadn't made it at all . Might end up in the motorhome fun event shelters later on as we did last night but got to head off to the entertainment marquee first they seem to have found Buddy Holly and Glen Miller.

Hello there Rob, we are at the motorhome show at the Lincolnshire showground, can't say it's the ideal venue for drinkers as you can't get near the bar most of the time, and this morning wish I hadn't made it at all . Might end up in the motorhome fun event shelters later on as we did last night but got to head off to the entertainment marquee first they seem to have found Buddy Holly and Glen Miller.

Wotcha Mark, yeah just spoke to Paul (Flyby) who is also there, I think he's left you a message to meet up in the event tent tonight. I was going to have a drive up if you were staying at a pub nearby, but don't really fancy the show. as you say, fighting to get to the bar etc. so I'll give it a miss.

See you at the next meet!

Righto Rob I have to spread myself around a bit tonight but should end up in the "funsters" event tents later on, by the way found a nice little site that might do for a rally later on, we've been staying there for a few weeks , it's at Whitwell Station just outside Reepham, the owner seemed up for it, they have a marquee set up all the time housing a bar etc, even have Doombar on tap most of the time, I'll look into it later, we are also hoping to get back down to Brandon sometime in November.

met up with Paul and Penny tonight, good chinwag and a few beers, somehow we also seemed to have cleared the area around us people must have thought the bands they had paid to see were more important than our conversation, cheeky sods. might see you both later over at the "fun" tents for bacon rolls if not probably Brandon sometime.

Last edited:
Righto Rob I have to spread myself around a bit tonight but should end up in the "funsters" event tents later on, by the way found a nice little site that might do for a rally later on, we've been staying there for a few weeks , it's at Whitwell Station just outside Reepham, the owner seemed up for it, they have a marquee set up all the time housing a bar etc, even have Doombar on tap most of the time, I'll look into it later, we are also hoping to get back down to Brandon sometime in November.

That sounds brilliant fulltimer, how many vans do you think could fit in there? Could be a great placve for a meet do you know what they would charge?

Glad you having good time down there, and underwear problems to report today? :)

It was a much more sedate evening Mark and Jan, if we had met up on the fri evening we could have cleared the tent ;)
Enjoy the bacon butties, Paul needs his wetabix :)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back