Criminal Justice & Public Order Act 1994 Sec77

:eek:... been in there :eek:... years and years ago mind...about 1976-7 ish :rolleyes:

so... which chance are you then:confused:.... i remember portraits on the wall in reception.... were you the middle 1 :confused: :eek:

probably not:rolleyes:... more likely the last chance:p

regards;)
aj

More like No Chance !!! the family tie in is a long way back, So for that Concorde motorhome I took a shine too, There will be no inheritance.
Fine Chance.

Chance would be a fine thing !!!

errm Channa:D

Thought so.
Factory long gone now but some of the land is being used to house University students.
Site:- Murano Street and Bilsland Drive. Glasgow

Your dead right. Sorry if I am not very PC but "these people" come here every year on the way too and from Appleby Horse fair and they cause so much trouble it’s unbelievable. They pour S..t in the rivers, leave rubbish all over and just feel they can turf up and stay on greens right outside peoples houses. I have a friend who is also a Romany Gypsy, granted he lives in a house in Appleby. He actually told me that he and many others leave town when the fair is on!

I am sure there are some Gypsies that are not like that but people’s ideas of a charming little man in a traditional caravan towed by a horse is not the reality. I speak as I find im afraid.
Yeah, me too; speak as i find that is. I guess its ok to S**t in your house and put that into the rivers or sea then? Oh, and bin your rubbish and get it carried away clinically to a "landfill". Sweeping things under the carpet comes to mind. Maybe the "greens" outside peoples houses were once common land before it was nicked? Plenty of horsedrawn folk still about, especially in the west/south west.

Yeah, me too; speak as i find that is. I guess its ok to S**t in your house and put that into the rivers or sea then? Oh, and bin your rubbish and get it carried away clinically to a "landfill". Sweeping things under the carpet comes to mind. Maybe the "greens" outside peoples houses were once common land before it was nicked? Plenty of horsedrawn folk still about, especially in the west/south west.

A considered reply, until common land nicked.??? sorry you lost me there.

Horse drawn folk aside, they rightfully choose that lifestyle ( and good for them) But with every lifestyle, view choice , there has always been and always will peeps that dont understand and question.

Best thing is to not give a toss, and excercise your energy more efficiently?

My thoughts

Channa

Maybe the "greens" outside peoples houses were once common land before it was nicked? Plenty of horsedrawn folk still about, especially in the west/south west.

Well common land was only for local people who had right to graze and collect firewood from and as far as I am aware.

Kids play in the rivers where they dump there S..t. Im pretty sure our waste doesn’t end up there, plus I pay £2K+ council tax to live here, what do they pay? The crime rate goes from next to zero to off the scale when then are here. The houses in our neighboring village where they always descend are worth in excess of £500K. If you had paid that much for your house would you want them outside for weeks on end? Would you wild camp on such a village green outside someone’s house? Im pretty sure I wouldn’t and if I did I am sure there wouldn’t be a single member on this site that would endorse it as a wild camping spot. How do they get away with it?

. How do they get away with it?

Simple, Politicians who appease and capitulate in the name of political correctness.

The Irony of course is we via the vote put them there.!!

But stop for a moment and think rational...???

You pay your council taxes, Income tax on income etc, I guess insure your car and tax it as the law requires ?

So you are conforming, best you can under the rules and regs of the land, you are compliant !!!

It seems the modern day approach to addressing non conformists..is the farcical approach of 'transient group' workshops and ethnic / socially excluded workshops.

All dreamed up I might add in the main by people who have jacksquat life experience...I.e school university local government...experience ...no real life experience ( except perhaps one saturday a week for beer money at Mc donalds)

The true gypsys, FWIW I have no problem with, their lifestyle doesnt impinge on anyone. But the itinerants who are labelled as Gypsys are frankly using oxygen that should quite frankly be denied. A set of lying thieving and cheating barstewards.

It seems we are far more focussed on addressing the needs of 'minorities' who ever fall into that hat ...rather than catering for the needs of the
majority that are paying theor way and I agree it is plain wrong.

Channa

P.s There are one or two of you out there shocked I think...labelled me as a PC basher ...learn !!!..books and covers !!

im surprised that wild camping is frowned upon if wild camping for long periods of time.the whole idea of touring round britain is to get away from it all and what better way than finding a secluded spot and staying for a few days.these days i dont work since retiring and currently living off my savings,the people who moan because of the taxes they have to lay out,well didnt you know the hole you was digging yourself when you decided to plug into this so called free market society.to the op firstly parking next to other vans isnt advisable,it just attracts attention,particularly in happening and pc brighton,funny by what you see on tv brighton comes over as a forward thinking and tolerant town,seems its just an old net twitching dump akin to ramsgate.as far as getting your van towed off after 5 days im not too sure if that is legal i could be wrong though.the council would be making you homeless and therefore would be putting themselves in the position of having to rehouse you.that may be worth bearing in mind if it did come on top...good luck...

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back