Chinese diesel heater £59

davep10000

Whether you like the sound of these or not, there is a cracking deal on these on ebay at the moment.
Use discount code PICKSMALLBIZ on this listing.

I am going to get one for my garage workshop, although I will probably go for the self contained all in one type.

(I have no connection with this seller) Lots on the internet (and here) about these heaters.

Whether you like the sound of these or not, there is a cracking deal on these on ebay at the moment.

I am going to get one for my garage workshop, although I will probably go for the self contained all in one type.

(I have no connection with this seller) Lots on the internet (and here) about these heaters.
Trouble is ... there is zero stock available :(

'cos I just got the last one :D

PS. If anyone is interested, the controller that is shown on that listing is one which you can add an SMS Remote Control to, so you can send a text to heater to turn on when away (did this for a mates Heater with that control so he texts the van when heading back after a fishing trip in the winter so it is nice and toasty by the time he is back :) )

There wear a few last week for 76 bucks,you would be better with this one for w/shop.
night heater.png

Thanks - yes thats the sort I will probably get - there a few on at £75 at the moment on ebay

Just had a cheeky offer of £71 accepted. My workshop is going to be toasty warm this winter.
just need to drain some red diesel from my tractor to try it.
Dave.

Last edited:
Ok bit more of a look and the only bit that could cause a problem is the exhaust could get very hot if you just cut a hole big enough to push exhaust through wooden floor all made similar i assume - easily got over though - just food for thought for people

Ok bit more of a look and the only bit that could cause a problem is the exhaust could get very hot if you just cut a hole big enough to push exhaust through wooden floor all made similar i assume - easily got over though - just food for thought for people
Best get an Eberspacher type turret plate to mount them on. The exhaust gets very hot 👍

That's why they should be fitted to a, turret (about £25 on ebay)

The exhaust gets hot enough to burn wood and melt plastic/nylon etc and is a fire risk if not fitted correctly.

4 available there NOW but gone up by £20 https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/5KW-Air-...675148?hash=item5b77e75c8c:g:g4gAAOSw7Rde8ahR

Mount it low so heat will travel up as it does,it will run on heating oil 28 sec,every now and again put a spoonful of diesel redex in the tank which will keep the jet clean,i do this with my heating boiler and clean as a whistle after many years.

Mount it low so heat will travel up as it does,it will run on heating oil 28 sec,every now and again put a spoonful of diesel redex in the tank which will keep the jet clean,i do this with my heating boiler and clean as a whistle after many years.
Wonder if that’s why my Eberspacher has never needed anything doing to it, I put a shot I’d Redex in the van fuel tank around every fifth fill.

It's a bargain!, Webasto or Eberspacher would be £1000

My all in one heater just arrived only took 2 days and at £71 plus another £12 for a mains to 12v 20a power supply, its an absolute bargain.
Will be fitting it today. and running the exhaust through the blockwall of the garage.

It's a bargain!, Webasto or Eberspacher would be £1000
You can't really compare them beyond "they both make heat" though.
And that could well be good enough of course (is for me, which is why after I fitted an Eberspacher in my T5 (£600 rather than £1000), I got three of these cheap chinese jobbies for the next van (why 3? because the first 2 didn't work properly) and bought another now for 'stock' (for when the 3rd one breaks).

So they can be a bargain, I just polish the rose-tinted glasses first to make sure I see what I am getting ;)

I have just had a Chinese heater bought for me and need to get it fitted recommendations of where to fit it please I have a fiat Ducato there is room under seats and a gap in the middle on the floor between double seat and drivers just not sure best place ideas appreciated

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back