Channel crossing Prices !

Last year the channel tunnel was selling 5 return crossings at a bulk price which worked out at £58 each way plus a £12 surcharge for camper vans. You could have 2 registrations registered on your account as well and use them when ever you liked. The price didn’t increase for peak times. It was also payable with tesco punchers should you so choose.
It could be worth asking them if they are doing the same this year and double up with some one else to save money
Just my 3 pence worth

Last year the channel tunnel was selling 5 return crossings at a bulk price which worked out at £58 each way plus a £12 surcharge for camper vans. You could have 2 registrations registered on your account as well and use them when ever you liked. The price didn’t increase for peak times. It was also payable with tesco punchers should you so choose.
It could be worth asking them if they are doing the same this year and double up with some one else to save money
Just my 3 pence worth
I should also add you add 12 months to use the 5 trips

Just tried booking tunnel to return tonight. £285 one way!!
Checking ferry prices now.

With quarantine restrictions possibly coming for people returning from France I can see a mass exodus, and high demand for tickets back to Blighty.

£166 return, Newhaven- Dieppe. Camping & Caravan club. Late August out, late September return.

I cannot book until Monday but just checked prices.

Early September for 3 weeks dover calais return £184, early evening out, mid morning return.

The Murvi is only 6mtrs.

Dezi

Hi all. Just booked the tunnel. Moho 7.62 m long going on a 5 day return £176. First 5 days Oct. £12 up on same time last year and £8 cheaper then year before. Brian

A question. Folks quoting prices higher than my under £167 crossing. If members, are you taking advantage of the discount given by the Caravan and Camping Club? A couple of crossings a year almost pay back the membership fee. 😬

Newhaven / dieppe works for a lot of over 60s when factoring in the extra 20% discount

A question. Folks quoting prices higher than my under £167 crossing. If members, are you taking advantage of the discount given by the Caravan and Camping Club? A couple of crossings a year almost pay back the membership fee. 😬
We are members and usually do. But looked on website and it said European travel temporarily suspended. As it was a bit of an emergency we made al

We have a frequent traveller account with Eurotunnel. We get 10 one way crossings and each crossing in the van costs us about £50.
We worked out a while ago that it’s cheaper to buy the frequent traveller tickets and if we use only half of them, it’s still cheaper than buying normal returns.

We have a frequent traveller account with Eurotunnel. We get 10 one way crossings and each crossing in the van costs us about £50.
We worked out a while ago that it’s cheaper to buy the frequent traveller tickets and if we use only half of them, it’s still cheaper than buying normal returns.
We used to share these with someone else, but unfortunately they sold the motorhome and stopped using it, it worked well for us as we used 4 of the crossings whilst they used the other 6
Once things are back to normal again wi will look into finding someone to share with again as it makes it so much cheaper

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back