Channel crossing Prices !

You just walk through to the next tunnel.
There are 3 tunnels with the centre one being a pressurised one with walkthroughs to the others every 250 mtrs...
So much easier taking a couple of dogs ...

Have you never seen a disaster movie, nothing ever works as it should. 😂 😂

Not get me down a rat run under the sea,what happens if it cracks as no way out. :eek:
Oi, I was down there there digging that tunnel, safe as houses. (Well slight exaggeration, I was working in the service tunnel working on the boring machine for when it needed some mods to it 😁)

I am just waiting for Brittany Ferries to publish next years 2021 crossings so I can amend my existing booking planned for late August.
There is absolutely no way I am going on a boat confined to quarters and having to wear a silly blue muzzle together with the rest of the "faceless" ones
Forget it!
This summer it will be in the UK deffo..
Dont think the muzzle is silly,it may stop you biting folk. 😂 😂 😂

You just walk through to the next tunnel.
There are 3 tunnels with the centre one being a pressurised one with walkthroughs to the others every 250 mtrs...
So much easier taking a couple of dogs ...
Not when the squillion gallons of water rush in. :eek:

Um, I was a little out on my comparison, I see last year were were a bit later in the season, and in Sept, the DFDS Newhaven Dieppe are a similar cost. And maybe August chunnel prices were always that high, at around £410. And I accidentally choose close to the August Bank holiday weekend,
But I've got all these Tesco vouchers to use up too!

Not get me down a rat run under the sea,what happens if it cracks as no way out. :eek:
every rat has his day, your has just come, so dont crack up, dip in, or is it red sail in the sunset, happy days to you. im on my way,were to , rutland water. here gose,ok.pj.

I am just waiting for Brittany Ferries to publish next years 2021 crossings so I can amend my existing booking planned for late August.
There is absolutely no way I am going on a boat confined to quarters and having to wear a silly blue muzzle together with the rest of the "faceless" ones
Forget it!
This summer it will be in the UK deffo..
try skeggy or even blackpool or brid or fife if you can get in,or fortuneswell or or barnard castle, well if its good for one, a shake of the hand, ok.pj dip your bread in.

Um, I was a little out on my comparison, I see last year were were a bit later in the season, and in Sept, the DFDS Newhaven Dieppe are a similar cost. And maybe August chunnel prices were always that high, at around £410. And I accidentally choose close to the August Bank holiday weekend,
But I've got all these Tesco vouchers to use up too!
cool ok.pj.

Poole to Cherbourg 1st Sept day sailing out back end Oct night sailing with outside cabin both ways BF £440. Think it would save You a lot of mileage as well
we that is the wife and i , will have a look at poole on the way past. cornwall here we come. you are sailing. we have the view, best of luck, ok.pj.

Just looked at newhaven/dieppe return and if you are flexible 7m motorhome comes in at £192 which is the cheapest ticket prices ( for that route ) just down the road for me but add 20% discount if over 60 and phone them it's under £160 - certainly wont put me off going abroad once this month is out the way and i know how safe travel is

Earlier today I checked out Dover - Calais return, August - September.

We would be away around three weeks and for two adults & motorhome, 6mtrs, at decent times
the price is between £190 and £212 which seems reasonable.

Le shuttle £315

Dezi

Earlier today I checked out Dover - Calais return, August - September.

We would be away around three weeks and for two adults & motorhome, 6mtrs, at decent times
the price is between £190 and £212 which seems reasonable.

Le shuttle £315

Dezi
Tesco vouchers make the shuttle price £157.50

Amended a September tunnel crossing today. Took off motorhome, replaced with car.
No extra charge!
I should bloody well think not!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back