Channel 5 Caravan and Motorhome Show Tonight

Thanks for letting us know Gordon. We’re planning to head off April - June so unfortunately won’t make that meet. if things change ……we’ll be there if there are stil places.

Always a
Thanks for letting us know Gordon. We’re planning to head off April - June so unfortunately won’t make that meet. if things change ……we’ll be there if there are stil places.
place mate

I thought it was a poor show. They start of with vans that only very few could afford, and even fewer would want. Then they go to the other extreme with micro caravans. Then it’s £700,000 statics. No warnings about driving licence requirements, or depreciation on these statics. My nieces husband sells £100,000 statics that lose 50% of their value after a year, or used to.

The programme failed to deal with what most people would want, and afford.
The only saving grace was the information on tents and awnings.

I thought it was a poor show. They start of with vans that only very few could afford, and even fewer would want. Then they go to the other extreme with micro caravans. Then it’s £700,000 statics. No warnings about driving licence requirements, or depreciation on these statics. My nieces husband sells £100,000 statics that lose 50% of their value after a year, or used to.

The programme failed to deal with what most people would want, and afford.
The only saving grace was the information on tents and awnings.

Seconded and we won`t bother watching tonights episode.

While I agree with Fisherman’s summary of the programme, I did find most of it interesting enough to have a look again tonight. Hopefully it will focus a bit more on what’s attainable for the masses.

While I agree with Fisherman’s summary of the programme, I did find most of it interesting enough to have a look again tonight. Hopefully it will focus a bit more on what’s attainable for the masses.
Sandy they told you at the end what’s being covered tonight.
What really annoyed me was Andrew Ditton being called an expert. There are people on here (myself not included) who could lose him on our pastime. He is no more than a YouTube self publicist.
I found the programme presenters irritating.
I won’t be watching tonight.

As for a tent with a log burner, and those panning for gold camping right beside the road and wrecking the ground with their camp fire (oh, and no loo)...... doesn't throw a good light on wild campers (tenters).

It was disappointing somewhat, but I shall watch again tonight - at least so I have something else to moan about!

As for a tent with a log burner, and those panning for gold camping right beside the road and wrecking the ground with their camp fire (oh, and no loo)...... doesn't throw a good light on wild campers (tenters).

It was disappointing somewhat, but I shall watch again tonight - at least so I have something else to moan about!
Good points, and you should have plenty more to moan about :)

It was different 99% of the people who watched it and probably aimed at don’t partake in camping caravans and motorhomes so mostly aimed at them. Not for us so called experts 😂 It was ok I’ll watch it again tonight just to be nosy. we moan because our hobby is ignored then moan when we get a bit of mainstream publicity. It would be good to see them give a mention to the CAMpRA campaign and the positive stuff there doing.

For sale 2022 Hotpoint 1/2 berth caravan with integrated heating.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back