Cassette loo trolley transport cart

zzr1400tim

Folks.. anyone know if someone does a "clip-on" trolley for an old non-wheeled cassette loo bog?
we only pee in the bloody thing but its as heavy as anything when you have to carry it to the sluice disposal point
(sick and tired of carrying and taking the piss.. (literally) its bloody heavy too)
trawled the net but cant find a bespoke carrier..
I used our normal carry cart with bungys but the thing fell off!!!
and spilled everywhere :mad:

All joking aside I actually have one of these Which I won in a competition about 25 years ago when I sent an artice to MMM magazine from a trip we did to Luxembourg.I dont know where it is but still have it somewhere.Its basically a shaped piece of metal with two sturdy wheels that clips on the bottom of the cassette.Attached to it is a sturdy pull along strap.It was actually made by Thetford. I wont sell it if I find it as too handy if I ever have a Motorhome with the large heavy cassette.

Waste Masters are designed to give cassettes a piggy back to disposal

Folks.. anyone know if someone does a "clip-on" trolley for an old non-wheeled cassette loo bog?
we only pee in the bloody thing but its as heavy as anything when you have to carry it to the sluice disposal point
(sick and tired of carrying and taking the piss.. (literally) its bloody heavy too)
trawled the net but cant find a bespoke carrier..
I used our normal carry cart with bungys but the thing fell off!!!
and spilled everywhere :mad:
I’ve

Get your hands on one of those old suitcase fold up trolleys on wheels that we use to use for going on holiday with a few years back and use a bungee strap to hold it on the trolley.

Id be tempted to use a skateboard, the wide flat type that Churchill the English bulldog uses and just start with gentle punts until you find your balance.

Small 2 wheel hand cart wich folds in home bargains about 5 bucks,oh and how long do you camp without having to drop one,or is it you who is doing it in ditches. 😂 😂 😂 😂
Oooh! That was bloody funny, I've just had to wipe cider off my keyboard. :ROFLMAO:

I got a folding trolley from Aldi but you do have to be careful on adverse camber. I try not to fill it but there's only me and the dog and she pees up the back of the van like a male dog.

Last edited by a moderator:
This one in h bargains shop
trolley a.png

We use a good quality plastic lidded bucket for pee pee & it gets chucked out with the washing up water into a bush or hedgerow.
Only use the cassette for poo poo.

thanks for the replies folks.. I guess there is not a bespoke wheeled carrier for cassettes
So .. I will design one

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back