Campervanannie

THOR

The gods are with you baby.

1701002569248.png

Ke
1701002569248.png

keep getting well Annie

Well a quick update I have just finished my 4th lot of antibiotics now waiting for the results of my chest X-ray but in general still a struggle to take a deep breath to fill my lungs and still have a chesty cough mainly at night so not getting a lot of sleep and they have decided not to give me my joint juice (Retuximab) as they don’t want to drop my immune system while I am still fighting the after effects of covid but I’m still upbeat and fighting back.👍😉

Well a quick update I have just finished my 4th lot of antibiotics now waiting for the results of my chest X-ray but in general still a struggle to take a deep breath to fill my lungs and still have a chesty cough mainly at night so not getting a lot of sleep and they have decided not to give me my joint juice (Retuximab) as they don’t want to drop my immune system while I am still fighting the after effects of covid but I’m still upbeat and fighting back.👍😉
Is this cannabis oil ?

i doubt it'll be of use to you ,but jic
i find a couple of codeine in the evening suppresses my urge to cough , could take more a day but don't fancy being a junkie .
best of

The last sentence is why you are liked so much on here Annie.
I know your struggling right now, but I hope you can make the best of Christmas, and 2024 starts better than how 2023 has ended ❤️

Last edited:
Use that fire inside to keep warm.

Make sure you keep that chill off over night . I cough more in a cold room. We use one of these.candle burner 4 0r 7 hours

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back