Cameron McNeish Advice on midges.

adder.png

Careful what you say on here or you'll be in trouble with the thought police. I've already had a post deleted on this thread because of a comment about McNeish's political leanings.
My post is not political, it’s meant to be funny, (adders and poor counters.) I don’t know or care about Cameron’s politics. I reckon he has done much for us with his campaigns, hence my interest in him. But if anyone reckons I was being political, then I have no problems if the post is removed.

My post is not political, it’s meant to be funny, (adders and poor counters.) I don’t know or care about Cameron’s politics. I reckon he has done much for us with his campaigns, hence my interest in him. But if anyone reckons I was being political, then I have no problems if the post is removed.
I didn't think that my post was political either. I was only asking a rhetorical question.

Our dog got seven ticks when we did the NC500, three together then four individual ones. Horrible bloody things, they always get burnt when removed.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back