Calor gas

campervanannie

I received this email today from a motorhome spares shop that I use often.
D744A4B4-3E4B-4118-ACFA-1FB25CD1D135.jpeg

That is a blow. We use a 4.5 . It's still on their website at the mo...

One of my better buys two 10kg Safefill bottles paid for themselves 50 times over now. Fill them every week costs roughly £28 for the two have been using them to supplement the heating in a super ser style fire that we move around to where it’s needed.

Goes without saying, but I think it's highly likely to be supply chain issues causing the shortage of gas bottles and not the 'oversupply of bottles in circulation' that Calor are claiming.

Unless folks have been living permanently without any contact with the outside world the last 3 years they must surely have noticed that all kinds of things, not just gas cylinders, have been seriously affected by the disrupted supply chains.

You don't bring the world to a full stop with lockdowns, break off relations with Europe at the same time as serious wars start up on the UK doorstep without some very unpleasant longer term outcomes across an awful lot of UK goods and services. 🤷‍♀️

You got gas bottles, hang onto them or flog 'em if you don't need them.
Wully's idea of investing in Flogas in the short term ain't a bad idea, but I haven't a clue about stocks and shares so can't help there! 🤪🤣

LPG isn't assigned to the scrap heap for a while yet. 🤞🤞

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back