Booster jab

We got our booster and flue jabs two weeks ago. The arm I got the booster in hurt for two days, and the following day I felt out of sorts. But three days later I felt fine. A small price to pay for what could prove to be life saving.
Had mine on Tuesday AM. Covid in left arm, Flu in right (think that way round?)

Left hurt when I lay on it in bed Tues night. Tues afternoon and Next day was clearing up logs, etc from fallen tree from Storm Arwen.
No side-effects at all apart from the temp pain in arm after 12 hours, exactly the same as the first two jabs (all 3 have been Pfizer, FWIW).

Two guys doing the tree as well had their booster Tues PM and no effects other than sore arm as well.

Be mad not to get the jabs IMO.

I had my booster about 9 days ago, gave me the Pfizer this time as they said they were mixing them on the booster. Slightly painful arm but I knew that from the injection, she was a bit gung ho lol

Mrs D had hers yesterday and she has been up all night in agony in her arm. Really sore. I think if its no better tomorrow she should seek medical advice really. I had mine a week or two ago, no real side effects. Both had Moderna.

I've just had my 17th booster jab this afternoon.
Screenshot_20211130-180442_Facebook.jpg

Booster cancelled last night due to weather, told to return for 8am this morning now waiting outside will be pleased when over ps cold and wet.

Booster done yesterday morning, all good today just a little tired.

They will have to tweak the jabs for the new monster which will hit big time around January, think we will be getting jabs every season from now on.

Had mine Wednesday. Astra Zeneca first time and Moderna as the booster. Arm certainly ached badly, no lump just felt like they'd put a huge needle deep into the muscle.

anyone been called forward for 3rd covid jab (booster)......if so are you going to have it. yet...
...they say to wait at least six months since 2nd jab........
my invite is for next week ..which will make it 6 mnth 3 days
im in two mind whether to change appt.....and wait another month or so.
to see if there are any reactions to 3rd jab from other who have had it already...........
I had my booster about a month ago and I themk I's orlright!

Think we are being fooled as the two vac do not work the same, one is a placebo the other a spike capping, so why mix as this wont work.

Think we are being fooled as the two vac do not work the same, one is a placebo the other a spike capping, so why mix as this wont work.
they seem to keep the placebo for MPs the higher ups and elite. specialy if there funded by bill gates.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back