Booster jab

I had similar with my Covid jabs, but just took paracetamol. A couple of days feeling off is far better than catching Covid.
Similar to the flu jab, a bit of discomfort in exchange for not getting seriously ill with flu.

I had similar with my Covid jabs, but just took paracetamol. A couple of days feeling off is far better than catching Covid.
Similar to the flu jab, a bit of discomfort in exchange for not getting seriously ill with flu.
You can still catch covid after the jabs, just means you prob wont die. :eek:

anyone been called forward for 3rd covid jab (booster)......if so are you going to have it. yet...
...they say to wait at least six months since 2nd jab........
my invite is for next week ..which will make it 6 mnth 3 days
im in two mind whether to change appt.....and wait another month or so.
to see if there are any reactions to 3rd jab from other who have had it already...........

45 years ago I had a flu jab, I was in bed for a week, I said then never again, but docs now talked me into one for Wednesday the 10th, you got me thinking.
Im still suffering from the covid jab, hands and neck with skin blisters and a rash, I don't do vaccines very well, the doc says its to do with my emmune sys which is and has been bonkers all my life.

Getting my booster here in Spain in half an hour or so, flu jab at the same time.

Pat

Just got my letter, wed 10 11.30 for the chop. :eek:
hulk.png

Last edited:
anyone been called forward for 3rd covid jab (booster)......if so are you going to have it. yet...
...they say to wait at least six months since 2nd jab........

to see if there are any reactions to 3rd jab from other who have had it already...........

Just felt a little tired the next day,
Given quite a number of double jabbed older people around us have caught Covid I wouldn’t hesitate. We had Covid last year and still my wife is coughing and I still have a Dickie Ticker. A mild dose doesn’t mean you won’t get lingering effects or long Covid. If you are vulnerable, as they said I am then it’s called the 3rd jab, otherwise it’s called the booster…semantics, it’s the same thing really. Don’t dither!

i believe it’s called the booster because the antibodies decrease after 6 months , i tried booking mine several times over the last fortnight first got to wait 6 months then 6 months & 1 week, on monday a neighbour went for her booster she has emphysema so her husband took her he had his second jab same day as me was told they were doing walk ins anyone over 182 days so he had his done came & told us within an hour both of us got ours jan felt a bit crap next day weary etc i was fine all 3 of jan’s were pfizer i had two astra zeneca and the booster pfizer

Had my flu jab last week. No reactions whatsoever. Had flu in the 1980’s. 6 weeks off work, felt dreadful and lost nearly 2 stone.
Booked my Covid booster for the 19th of this month. Last two jabs made me feel off for a couple of days, but nothing a couple of paracetamol couldn’t fix.
A very small price to pay to keep myself safe.

We got our booster and flue jabs two weeks ago. The arm I got the booster in hurt for two days, and the following day I felt out of sorts. But three days later I felt fine. A small price to pay for what could prove to be life saving.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back