Booked myself an appointment

1619026796517.png

My wife has her second jab on Saturday. Mine is on the 4th June...the day we head off to Cornwall! I had no reaction to the first one so am hoping for something similar second time around.

Just home from my second covid jab. No symptoms apart from the same muzzy headedness.

Yvonne's vaccine is next week. (y)

Another one from just south of the central belt. Had my 2nd jab today at East Kilbride. Much better organised since I had the first one there on 8th Feb. Bit of a trip out as its 35 miles from home and takes just under an hour to get there. Had the Pfiser jab so now waiting for the reaction!
Friend's wife [lives east of Haddington] was booked in at Gorebridge . Phoned up and booking changed to Haddington . No problem at all .
Too late for you but must be worth trying for others

Friend's wife [lives east of Haddington] was booked in at Gorebridge . Phoned up and booking changed to Haddington . No problem at all .
Too late for you but must be worth trying for others
I chose to go to East Kilbride for the first jab as it was a day out when you couldn't travel and I got the jab 10days earlier than if I had waited for the Biggar clinic. For the second jab I made it a day out and went to visit relatives in EK I had not seen for years.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back