Between shifts & Ungrey

OK,,,Ok,, Maybe just a ‘Few’ tins of Sweet n sour too many, But they WAS on offer ! 👍
425E3D0F-1470-4400-A321-0A93E7399FA1.jpg
Oh I’m going to eat well this week !

Gonna have to keep an eye on your van payload there, NZ :scared:

(and your personal payload as well once that lot is scoffed :lol-053: )

My cunning plan is to eat it all so I don’t have to ����,
Mmmm May I should get bigger Track suit bottom comfy trousers!

Well I’ve finished the work I was tasked with doing today, Just got out the Shower & my ‘Grub’ delivery is due soon, THEN the real work of trying to find somewhere to put it all 😳

Well I’ve finished the work I was tasked with doing today, Just got out the Shower & my ‘Grub’ delivery is due soon, THEN the real work of trying to find somewhere to put it all 😳

That’s easy NZ:
In van > in pan > in belly

Nice to see two containers of salad cream, at least I hope it’s salad cream :)

Blimey that's a siege shop, or maybe it's a hibernation shop?!! ;)

Hmm. They do say we're due another Beast from the East though... :danger: :)

enough there to last 6 months zombie....lol....enjoy........... if the beast from the east returns you will be ok with that lot..........scouts motto...be prepared..........
just seen some flutterings of snow here ....in n.east....

are you still in ripley...think you mentioned you woud be there till end of january,,,,,,,,is that still your plan.....//////

enough there to last 6 months zombie....lol....enjoy........... if the beast from the east returns you will be ok with that lot..........scouts motto...be prepared..........
just seen some flutterings of snow here ....in n.east....

are you still in ripley...think you mentioned you woud be there till end of january,,,,,,,,is that still your plan.....//////

Yep still Shuffling around the Ripley area, did go North up to Dunbar way & had a mooch a few weeks ago but back around Ripley now for a bit.

Last edited by a moderator:
I’ve just finished a bit of fencing that I had to do, I really need a showeR,
BUT
I LOVE MY SNACK CUPBOARD !.
644B02A6-E4BD-4275-B637-CBD601DF9FC3.jpg
Now do I have a cheeky snack before my shower, leaving my Snack for Before my Dinner, OR do I have a Snackerty Snack now that doesn’t actually count, Leaving my Proper Snack for AFTER my Dinner?.
Hhhhhmmmmm, Best have a snack while deciding what to do, Oh The Decisions in a Zombies life -
Do I Bite or Don’t I !.

with that stash zombie....youll no be needing a packet of donuts eh..////////

So I’ve just had a wonderful Tie meal cooked for me as a Thank you for some jobs I done earlier-
95790789-76BA-4266-A64B-1EACDD6431D9.jpeg

Then when I squared away & wanted a Donut to Finnish
OH NO !
93025594-AA67-49C7-8A42-B223FB220464.jpeg

I’ve run out of Donuts 😳,
I best get my reserve out -
AD305CF5-2DAA-4489-BDCA-C5D699D17165.jpeg

Phew,,,,It’s ok,,,As you wher all is well

Type two diabeties is on the increase,i wonder why,even my cats started to eat donuts i kid you not.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back