Between shifts & Ungrey

Tomato Sauce

NZ have you tried the Hienz tomato ketchup with balsamic vinegar? It started as a limited edition but I think it may have gone mainstream, if you haven't tried it you must :)

I Fancy a Quick Bit of Gammon!
So On with the Steaks -
0513823A-0A00-4E0F-96B0-DF82FD279122.jpg
Just time to Butter the Bread n Put some Coleslaw & Chilli Flakes On -
0C1512F7-F1E9-466D-AD50-C1C97454678A.jpg
Hmm, Fancy & Egg as well -
320127E0-7AB7-49A0-B1A3-85DD7828C44F.jpg
38647048-CCE4-4263-B0DE-F8D244F78BC4.jpg
Haven’t got any Pineapple so Rhubarb will suffice -
CB57D057-C36D-42EA-81BD-D4064F4235E3.jpg

Just as well I don’t wear a watch !

Just fancied a quick sandwich-
BF0178EF-4A18-422F-85F6-A811DFD9FA3C.jpg
So went with a Chocolate Hobnob & Clotted Cream treat & if I wake up tomorrow morning then I’m off for a Fry up ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I’ve had an ‘Oatey’ glut while watching all the ‘Riddick’ movies just the other day, Had Dainish Blue with them.
Enjoy yours !

Not a spud in sight.:cry:

That will be remedied VERY soon as I really Fancy a FULL ON Carvery at a suitable inn, A GOOD Whale n Chips with the obligatory Mushy Peas at a good Chippy, & of course my usual Fry ups when I Fill up at any Supermarket as I Meander back down From just North of Hexam, Stanhope, Barbara Castle then towards Kirkby Stephen before Doglegging back towards just outside Darlington (Got Some Cider & Donut tokens to collect over the next few weeks, Hence the route ).
So Spuds n Peas will be heavily grazed I can assure you my friend!

That will be remedied VERY soon as I really Fancy a FULL ON Carvery at a suitable inn, A GOOD Whale n Chips with the obligatory Mushy Peas at a good Chippy, & of course my usual Fry ups when I Fill up at any Supermarket as I Meander back down From just North of Hexam, Stanhope, Barbara Castle then towards Kirkby Stephen before Doglegging back towards just outside Darlington (Got Some Cider & Donut tokens to collect over the next few weeks, Hence the route ).
So Spuds n Peas will be heavily grazed I can assure you my friend!

hi
there is a nice carvery at north blyth club on a suday and wednesday. you have to go through
cambois to get to it. there is a park up down on the pier as well.
although there is concret blocks now stopping you getting right down but still enough
room to park.

Hey Thanks for that Eddy, Appreciate the info.
I use to or rather Have used a park up by South beach in a lorry yard in the past I think year before last, Don’t know if it’s still there,,,I also used one down by the Harbour Office on occasion!

Not a spud in sight.:cry:

Well Matey, I was Prompted by your earlier post & Gave in to the urge,
I’ve arrived at my Park up for the night now, Clicked the Microwave On & 10 minutes or so later I’ve got -
Medium Emerald Isle soaked Jacket Spud
89F6EBA6-4FE7-48DB-AA04-741E06F02B30.jpg
With the Last of my Diced Muntjac in Curry sauce
CA8E7093-69C5-482C-8DD3-97283C0DC1CF.jpg

Hey Thanks for that Eddy, Appreciate the info.
I use to or rather Have used a park up by South beach in a lorry yard in the past I think year before last, Don’t know if it’s still there,,,I also used one down by the Harbour Office on occasion!

hi
i dont know about the lorry park but behind the harbour office is still ok. the north blyth bit is
across the harbour behind the 3 silos.

Is it just a Zombie thing, Or does eating a sneaky Home made Pork Pie with a Cuppa just make you more Ungry ?. It’s Like trying to stop eating half way down a Full tube of Pringles !.

Hey Yorkslass,
I see you lurking on the side waiting for crumbs,
I bet you’ve been really good & had another Toasted Cinnamon Bagel again Haven’t you !.
Come on girl get a Proper Fry up breakfast down you, it’s Winter you’re allowed!
Lol lol.

Muesli this morning NZ, steady, don't fall down in shock and horror. Just had another coffee and mince pie, put me on till later.

Well I want to tell EVERYONE about this evenings dinner offering,
My goodness,,,Unfortunately NO pictures as I was blinking starving having just finished an Eleven & a Half hour shift in the cold wind n light rain showers that chilled me to the bone.
Only had Two cups of tea & a Hand full of Biscuits all day, Oh & a Snickers Bar (Why Don’t they call it Marathon Any more ?).
Anyway Sweet n Sour Chicken On Spicey Rice mmmm, 6 minutes in my Microwave & DONE !.
Honestly it’s flipping lovely so much so I got the wrapping out the bin for the picture lol lol.
14FAE14B-898A-45BB-A786-573B260A9E8E.jpg
The Sweet n Sour Chicken was really amongst the best I’ve tasted, & it’s a Tesco’s own brand.
I’ve actually got a Delivery coming tomorrow so I will top up with a few more tins.
Seriously worth a try Guys.

You had me worried then zombs, I thought you had gone all vegan on us, you know, like those that look like the living dead,!? :ninja:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back