best handheld vacuum for the van ????

I have a Vax Gator pet cordless 18v the one with the motorised head about £49 and seems to do the trick for me I also have a Ewbank carpet sweeper none motorised you just push it back and forth and again does what it says on the tin they are about £20/£25 .

FF39DF68-5BAD-404A-A783-7342FD4D5D53.jpeg
4F645236-9C82-48EF-AA56-F47A682546DF.jpeg

Last edited:
Dyson here, expensive yes but brilliant, you get what you pay for (y) Can you see a pattern developing :unsure:

I got one of these. It's great, folds up really small. It's also evidently so undesirable that when the van got broken into they left it, so I was able to suck up all of the broken window glass with it.

61ymn+5o0gL._AC_SX679_.jpg

One more vote for the Vax Gator 18v - bit more affordable than the dyson, and does us just fine, even with dog hairs everywhere.

bit the bullet & got a used V6 Dyson off ebay £75.
comes with a motorised head & other bits, a new battery & charger...
inside of filter tube never been checked......almost no debris......
its like brand new.....very pleased.
thanks boys & girls for putting me straight

And whats wrong with you lazy buggers using a dustpan and brush, is the cleaning lady on holiday ? :)

I did a demo on this a couple of years ago.
After a guy swept his van with dustpan & brush I went round with my Dyson to prove a point.
I collected more shite in the Dyson than he did previously with the dustpan & brush.
The difference is amazing!
I've tried them all this is the only example I know where most expensive is best.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back