begorrah it’s official

rugbyken

finally here started the process pre covid resurrected it in june now finally here took 3 separate additional supplements had to jump through the hoops but now officially a paddy lol
85D11FFB-5481-4E33-9DFA-5EA4B154D16F.jpeg

I think I better apply for a British passport in case you all come over here.

Oh, wait a minute, I’ve got one of those already.

One of the very few benefits of being from Northern Ireland, you get to have two passports.

Davy

I was considering trying to get a Norwegian passport ( father Norwegian) but apparently you have to have lived there for a few years to qualify. 🙁

Both parents born in Eire, Father, Roscommon, Mother, Cork.
Me, Croydon, passport says Irish citizen. That'll do for me🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪
My grandfather fought in the First World War Tim. He was a member of the Dublin fusiliers sent to Gallipoli. My dad was just a toddler then. But when my grandfather got home after being shot in the leg, and almost losing it. He was treated terribly by his own country. Something the Irish government only quite recently apologised for. They decided to move to Scotland and the rest is history.

My grandfather fought in the First World War Tim. He was a member of the Dublin fusiliers sent to Gallipoli. My dad was just a toddler then. But when my grandfather got home after being shot in the leg, and almost losing it. He was treated terribly by his own country. Something the Irish government only quite recently apologised for. They decided to move to Scotland and the rest is history.
And they did not condone what the you know who did to the north from 69 on, time folk wised up and got on with living, time i got a Irish pasport as im over there more than at home.
kinego bay.png

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back