battery operated lights

I got a very good magnetic light from either Lidl or Aldi. It has a hook as well and can be switched either on all the time or on a sensor. It lives on the fridge at home because the kitchen light switch is at the other end, it goes on if we walk in so we can find our way to the switch. Bright enough to read by. Think it cost about a fiver.

hi trev this was one of the first things i bought when i got the van 4 years ago. it must have been hysterical to watch me.... i wear bifocal glasses and if i tilted my head to aim the light at the page, all i could see was my belly, and if i looked at the book the light appeared over on the far wall of the van !! i must have looked like a noddy donkey !!
Ha ha yes these we ones tip on a pivet to overcome this.

pir switch.png

I got a very good magnetic light from either Lidl or Aldi. It has a hook as well and can be switched either on all the time or on a sensor. It lives on the fridge at home because the kitchen light switch is at the other end, it goes on if we walk in so we can find our way to the switch. Bright enough to read by. Think it cost about a fiver.
Jes man get a good spark to move the switch or use a pir switch in place of the old one. :unsure: (y)

Further to my post number 15 on this thread, the lights I recommended have now had a good test on this current trip. They work well and never moved on a forty mile trundle around the borders.

Cheers

H

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back